seven

t u p a c

I walked down 26th, just taking everything in. I decided that I would see who and what I could be possibly be dealing with and then tomorrow I would go through with my plan. I came up with a plan while I was waiting for Jada to wake up in the hospital and the plan involved Jada, I knew she wouldn't like it but I would still go through with it.

Tyran Cambell was the one I was looking for, I never really heard of him while I was at Baltimore school of the arts but he has obviously heard of me, somehow.

I pulled my hoodie over my hood and strolled down 26th street, Q caught me up on everything that I needed to know so I used all the information he gave me to find Tyran's house. I sat on a low brick wall near Tyran's house and watched closely, without looking too suspicious. As I was getting ready to leave I finally seen some activity from the house, a kid walked out of the house with a bag of trash, he emptied it and ran back into the house. When I seen the kid I instantly knew it was Tyran and a memory of him ran through my head.

"Pac, I'm not about to play." Jada waved a finger in his face, warning him once again. "Don't mess with that boy."

"Jada, this boy is always on my back. He's always snitching on me and always talking about me... I'm not going to hurt him, I'm just going to..." He picked up his sandwich and took a bite. "Teach him a lesson." 

An evil smile creeped on his face and Jada shook her head.

"Ay, Tyran, come here." Pac called for him and he headed over, Jada immediately got up and left, not wanting to see what would happen .

"Hey, what's up?" Tyran sat down across from Pac and fixed the glasses on his face.

Pac began to make small talk with Tyran, making it seem as if he really needed to talk to him. Pac got up and Tyran followed, they walked down the almost empty halls of the school and continued to talk about school. Tyran began to open his locker and when it was open Pac shoved him in the and locked his locker.

Tyran screamed out but no one heard him soon after the bell rang and students filled the halls. Tyran wans't found until the next day, crying and wet from peeing himself. After that day, Tyran kept a very low profile.

"Damn" Pac blurted out. He never would have thought that this harmless joke would turn back around on him, the joke wasn't so harmless but Pac thought it was.

At around ten, Pac gathered his thoughts and began walking back to the hospital where Jada was. He came into the room, when he noticed that she was asleep he kissed her forehead and left.

*       *       *        *

Instead of going home I went to by the train tracks downtown. I walked along the tracks until I found the board marked with my name. I removed the board revealing a metal box hidden under in. Picking up the box, I went through the things picking up the gun I had wrapped in a black bandana. I looked around to see no one around and put the gun in the back of my pants.

I put the box and the board back in it's original place and left.

-----------------------------------------

Short chapter but what do you think Pac is planning?

Sorry I haven't updated in a looooooong time.