chapter 14 scenes of Jack and Canddise from FYAZ

Start from the beginning

‘’ Pleaseeee, my Ankle... I think its Broken’’ I told crying and sobbing more.. but I can see in Jacks eyes there is guilt in there... he took a long towel and wipe me aliitle and places the towel on me while I close my eyes... he carried me  bridal style as I kept feeling the pain on my ankle..

‘’ Oww,....’’ I told softly sobbing and crying at the same time as Jack carried me to his bed.

He places me there softly , I cover myself more with the towel. He grabs my ankle gently which made me feel the pain more.

‘’    owww... pleasee’’ I sobbed as he gently rubs my ankle.

He quickly got up and walks to his walk through closet and got my pantiest and his large white t-shirt. He helped me wear my Pantiest and his shirt which I wore obediently not wanting to protest as I feel relieved since I am covered.

Minutes later there was a knock in the door where a lady around mid 30s came in with a box with her and Alpha Zayne came as well.

‘’ Her ankle, it’s dislocated ‘’ Jack told the lady while the lady and Alpha Zayne looked at me in Pity. I was still in fear not really sure what is going on.

‘’ I’ll be outside, ‘’ Alpha Zayne told as he smiled at me and walk out from the room

‘’ How are you Canddies dear, I heard you dislocate your Ankle ... not to worry I have just one thing to help’’ She told as she take out the string.. And every last memory of how the Hunters drugged me with the stringe reminded me and immediately I started to panic by shaking my head no.

‘’ Please... don’t, please... don’t.... Please... don’t please don’t put that injection on me..’’ I cried as I pulled over from them scared while in a Minute Jack was beside me holding me, I saw his face..While I started to sob and shook no.

‘’ I got no choice Delta Jack this is the only way to make her sleep, Ankle dislocation are the painful ones...’’ that Lady told which made Jack hold me tight as The Dr.lady came beside me...

‘’ No, Please... don’t pleaseee... don’t’’ I cried while Jack holds me tighter. He holds my arm while I bury my face on his chest and within seconds I screamed knowing that she is injecting me, it only sting a bit but I felt as if my whole arm was burning.. I was still crying and sobbing as Jack sooths my hair and within minutes caused on the panic or the injection and the last thing I remember is that I fainted on his chest.

Jack Point of view

When she shifted into her human form and saw me in fear with her plead light Hazel eyes. I know that I punished her enough I nod and went out from the bathroom and wore my shirt back as I went out for a walk for awhile.

It is 7pm now I headed back to my room but by my surprise I sence That Canddise was still in the tub and I heard her low soft voice.

‘’ please... someone, anyone help me’’ I heard her soft voice which made me to burst in the bathroom as I saw her still in the tub laying down crying and sobbing. Once she saw me she tried to cover her breasts like please bitch I already view and tasted that, you no need to hide it from me after all she is mine.

 ‘’ what is, taking you so long’’ I asked glaring at her light hazel eyes

‘’ Pleaseeee, my Ankle... I think its Broken’’ she cried and sobbed more.. I can tell she really is in pain... I felt alittle guilty now shit I feel allot guilty as how awful I treated her in wolf form but then again she is a rogue, she deserves this, I quickly took her towel wipe and wrap her sofly and carry her bridal style

‘’ Oww,....’’ she yelps and sobs softly

I place her on the bed softly as she cover herself more with the towel. I took her ankle gently

‘’    owww... pleasee’’ she sobbed, I gently rub her ankle knowing that her Ankle is dislocated.

Shit, I used werewolf speed through the closet and got her pantiest and one of my large white t-shirt. I helped her wear her Pantiest and my shirt on her. at the same time I mindlink one of the packs doctor and Zayne.

Minutes later there was a knock in the door where Sofia  and  Zayne came .

‘’ Her ankle, it’s dislocated ‘’ I told  Sofia while Sofia and Zayne looked at her light hazel eyes.

 ‘’ I’ll be outside, ‘’ Zayne told and walk out from the room

‘’ How are you Canddies dear, I heard you dislocate your Ancle ... not to worry I have just one thing to help’’ Sofia told as she take out the strinch.. While I saw Canddise eyes grew bigger like she just pointed a Gun. 

‘’ Please... don’t, please... don’t.... Please... don’t please don’t put that injection on me..’’ she cried all of the sudden and pulls over so that nobody can reach her, I can sence how scared she is and all I wanted to do right now is to hold her..fuck this stupid mate bond , I went closer to her in werewolf speed and hold her tight as she looks at me with her Light Hazel eyes with fear

‘’ I got no choice Delta Jack this is the only way to make her sleep, Ankle dislocation are the painful ones...’’ Sofia told ‘’ get done with it’’ I mindlink sofia and I hold Canddise tight so that she will position herself while sofia came near her...

‘’ No, Please... don’t pleaseee... don’t’’ she cried while I holds her tighter she hides her face on my chest while I look at her, she was crying and sobbing really loud right now and by the time the needle touches her skin she gave us a bloody murderer screem.

''All done’’ Sofia told rubbing her skin with the cold alcohol but Canddise was still crying on my chest as I sooth her  curcly chocolate hair comforting her not sure what else to do and within minutes she fainted.

‘’ Canddise, Canddise’’ I called her name but she didn’t respond

‘’ Sofia, whats going on with her’’ I asked Sofia

‘’ no need to worry, her wolf just shuts her down... she is too scarred and beside it is better this way so when I relocate her Ankle, she will not feel the pain... ’’ Sofia told while I place her to the pillow comforting her by curling her beautiful dark chocolate hair. Sofia relocate her Ankle and leaves us both while I dim the close the lights and Dimmed the bed lamb.

I was watching x-man until I heard her mumbeling in her sleep, so I decided to off the Tv and went by her side.

‘’ , don’t...... don’t silver..me... ... don’t ’’ she  mumbles something as I saw how sweathy she is, I think she is having a nightmare. I sooth her head which calms her down, I lay beside her pulling her closer to me placing her on my chest and with that she slept peacefully so did I. Make No mistake it is not like I am going to treat her good after this, that will never happen. Her pack took away Amber, the girl the only girl infact I secreately fall in love with but she is with that Bastard and worse they made her against me, and I will never forget that. I heard something about Canddise is like their preety little angel sister or something stupid thing and they care for her allot, I’m goanna make them watch how I treat her , how I treat their pretty little angle sister, she is mine thats for sure and I ain’t planning on giving her away to anyone but that doesn’t mean that I don’t want Amber, if they give me back Amber I will give them back Canddise.