chapter 14 scenes of Jack and Canddise from FYAZ

Start from the beginning

‘’ stand here’’ he told and yup as wolves we can understand what they talk

I flinched but obayed walking slowly in the middle where he asks me to stand..His wolf is so huge mines is still small and average and being an omega.

Fear rising over me not sure what he is going to do.

my really fluffy tail immediately twists behind my right back leg of how fear I felt, Ohh my gosh what is he going to do. I didn’t look at him, He kept walking arond me inhaling and exhaling angrily as He walked arond me while I shiver in fear as, chuckle evily walking arond me.

 He came behind my back, at my butt.

‘’ loosen your tale’’ he told which made me to flinch and loose my tale slowly as he smells my scent , its a wolf thing.. Humans will never understand and within seconds he bites behind my neck with his canine which made me to howl in pain,

he force  me down while he was ontop of me still biting my fluffy skin as how deep his canine was on my skin. He realises it when I smell a matelic smell of blood my blood but I know that his canines just scratch my coat not actually rip it out or something but he didn’t stop there. He went to the other side and started to bit me again as I felt the sharp pain while I howl in pain.

It wen’t like that forawhile until my back was fully bruised, he stays biting like that until it scratchess  and lets go to another spot. After a couple of minutes he stopped and changed himself in his human form.. I thought that My punishment was over but I was too weak to even get up as I wanted to change unmoving laying down But Jack stopped me.

‘’ Don’t shift yet’’ He told looking at me as he wore his Pants back and I obeyed still in my dark cream fluffy wolf form.

He picks me up in my wolf form and runs to the bathroom and places me in the tub. God Jack is disrespecting me and mistreating me so badly it is the biggest insult for any wolf, he is treating me like a dog. He opens the shower water which the water sprays on my sore back which causes me to howle in pain as it burns

‘’ don’t even think about shifting’’ Jack told which made me to sob and cry caused of the pain.. He washes my fur coat and rubs my fluffy fur behind while I can see the water now is flowing down from my fur now is full of blood water. This is one of the most crueslest disrespect way Jack is doing to me, I feel so ashame of myself right now.

 ‘’ good doggy’’ Jack Pats my head as I turn aside not liking what his doing.

‘’ now lets go and wash your fur coat more neatly...’’ he told as he started to put shampoo on my sore back which made me to get shock and in pain as how stigging my sore fills like which also made me to  shifted back to my human form hiding my boobs....  I was still in the tub; Jack looked at me angrily as I looked at him back in fear and plead him.

‘’ Pleaseeeeee......’’ I pleaded him crying and sobbing , he looks at me for awhile then  he nods and walks away out from the bathroom.

I was crying heavily for awhile laying down on the tub ,

 I tried to get up but I couldn’t I felt my ankle was really painful and I couldn’t even get up. I think my right ankle is broken during the time Jack Pusshed me or something happen since I couldn’t get up... I tried my hardest to get up but I couldn’t I gave up trying. I was crying and sobbing more into the tub.

It has been 3 hours I am still stuck here naked in the tub crying ‘’ pleaseeee...someone, anyone help me’’ I whisper.. Since Im not sure is there anyone who will help me or even hear me but by my surprise Jack burst inside

‘’ what is, taking you so long’’ Jack asked coldly glaring  at me while I hide my cups moree i am really shy, hugging myself sobbing i decided to tell him.