chapter 14 scenes of Jack and Canddise from FYAZ

Start from the beginning

I look at Ageda, she was asleep... holding her pen and her books were everywhere on my bed, I sigh and carried her and placed her sofly in my bed where her head touches the pillow and with that I placed the comfy blanket on her and kisses her forehead as she comforts herself and sleeps comfortably. Ageda is the youngest from the Vermont family and the only she wolf Vermont .

I know her ever since she was in my Aunts womb. Jack and Harry always use tough love on her while I feel that’s unfair so I am more like her fun brother. Emrys is more like a teacher to her while the twins they like spoiling her good.

When I walk out from my room, I closed my door when I heard Canddise painful screams coming from her room, I know that Jack is not going easy on her this time and Like always She is his and I got nothing to do with this, so I decided to go for a run in the woods and workout in my gym garage.

Canddise Point of view

As soon as we got in Jacks room, Jack pushes me roughly in the L-shape sofa which is actually my bed. He locks the door behind of him and starts to march to me angrily.

‘’ You Bitch, How dare you embarrassed me like that infront of the ministry’’ he slaps me hard, I sob out of pain and fell down on the sofa, I felt something crack on myleg as how painful it is at my Ankle.

I know that I lied but I don’t want Melody and Valentine get into trouble since I know all they wanted to do is to help me which is sweet of them so why do I want to hurt them when all they did want to do is to help me.

I kept crying and close my eyes as Jack started to forcefully yank me up and forcefully strip my dress out of me. I sob and cry knowing No one will help,  my very own mate hurting me,  not only he is my mate but he is a Delta as well.

As soon as he strips my dress out forcefully from me I was only with my Cyan Bra and Pantiest and He tosesed me back to that leather sofa again as the leather hits and rubs my skin painfully, he walks in to his walk through closet and took out his cuffs, which I wished I never wanted to see again.

‘’ No.. Please... don’t.. .’’ I tried only to earn another slap from him

‘’ Shut Up....’’ he yelled and forcefully grabs my arm to the bed and cuffed me to the bed stand.

‘’ you know what, I’m getting tired raping you like this’’ he told suddenly which made me feel this is so not a good sign, he uncuffs me as he pulls both of my wrist and pushes me down on the floor which made me to kneel down and more pressure in my ankle  I felt how painful it is.

‘’ Shift, Now..’’ he told which made me to look at him in fear, what

‘’ I said... shift nowwww’’ He yelled which made me to sob frustrated. I Obayed and slide down my Bra and Pantiest and did what he told, this is the first time he is seeing me in my wolf form.

My wolf is really fluffy with dark cream color, I stood there standing not sure what to do in my wolf form..  he came near me and pats my head like I am a dog, it is a deep insult for any wolves as I stood still sobbing facing aside not liking even abit of the insult his doing to me nor my wolf,

He look at me forwhile and started to undress himself , I didn’t dare to look at him doring then and within minutes he was in his wolf form, His wolf is really big, a night wolf infact. Sarafina once told me all the Vermont bloodline are night Black wolves.There is another advatange of werewolves normal wolves only see things in Black and white while like us part human part wolf we have color sights. I look aside scared