Adoption part l

Caroline's POV
"Care-Bear wake up!!!" My friend Mia says as she shakes me
"What do you want it's Saturday" I say as I roll over.
"Care someone is coming to adopt in 20 minutes and Ms. Baker called for Breakfest" she explained.
"Why should I care it would be for the 5 year olds anyway." As I attempted to fall back asleep
"It's in the 11-13 age catagory" she said as she walked out.
I quickly jumped out of my bed and started to change.
A white skater skirt, a white Lana Parrilla shirt, red vans, light eye shadow and red lips and curled my lightship brown hair and put a white bow in.
"Damn I look good" as I looked in the mirror.
I walked downstairs grabbed a piece of toast and started to look though twitter as I sat down.
I looked at OUAT cast Twitter and saw who was coming

It was Rebecca Leigh Mader...

Bex's POV
I pull up into the driveway and walk in.
I go into this small room where 15 girls where sitting.
I quickly see a girl with soft blueish greenish eyes like mine and light brown hair.
I can definitely see she's a oncer, a big one.
I'm introduced by the owner of the orphanage and I think I'm going to do that girl last (Caroline).
I walk around and talk to each of the girls and seriously this is what I hear from each of the fourteen girls I'm talking too.
"How does Zelena do all the magic?"
"OMG I LOVE YOU ZELENA!!!!"
" I really want to meet the cast please please please!"
1. My life doesn't just have once in it 2. I don't like being called my fictional charecter in real life if only its for scene calling. 3. God am I only Zelena in these parts? What happened to Charlotte?
Ok I'm done lets go talk to the girl I've been waiting for...

Sorry guys school is getting on my last words I will try to go more chapters this weekend remember vote and add this story to your library and FOLLOW MEEEEEEEE

~ Sophie🌳💭💯