Ch 2

I shot up just as I feel something tug on my body. I see the man pulling me towards him. I did my best to stand up only to have him pull me down with a sharp pain in my leg and back. I give up and let him drag me out of the truck.
"your trembling a lot, hehehe" he pulls out a small collar from his pocket brings it closer to my neck. I tried to get up ignoring the pain and jump from his grasp which was tight on me. I managed to wiggle free and jump from the truck and pranced into the forest.
*click* *BANG*
I lots my balance as my front deer leg and my human right arm scorched in pain. I fell to the ground. I propped myself up to look at the back of my arm which had a dart like shape. I pulled it out then look at my deer leg. Blood came from the side. steps grow louder as my eyes drifted off as the hunter slowly walked over.
Later that night
I wake woke up on a table with a collar and a leash that was around my neck. Something was scratching my head which made me want to go back to sleep. I look over to see medical tools on a small tray. I look at my deer behind and back to see the human patching up my back and shoulder with his bloody hands. I look around the room to see different furs and blood stains on the wall. I panic at the sight and start to squirm around trying to run while making small deer sounds of panic. The hunter grabbed the leash as I jumped off the metal table ignoring the pain. The hunter pulled me towards him as I tried to take the leash off and buck around. He grabbed the side of my collar and lifted it up so that I was standing on hind legs as he brought me close to his face.
"Now listen closely and listen well, your my pet and I'm not sparing your life for no reason, now tell me your name before I change my mind and make u a mount." He said sternly
"By the way the names Bill, Bill cipher kid"

"D-D-Dipper, Dipper Pines" I said quietly in fear
"Good boy, now get back onto the table and stay still." I did as told and got on the cold table
And lied down. Bill got something from the table and tried to get rid of the blood that was around one of the bullet wounds. I looked back to see. He slowly stuck tweezers inside the bullet hole and started to dig around. I cover my mouth as a few tears escape from my eyes and folded my ears back. He found the bullet and pulled it out. He cleaned up the mess and banded it up.

He picked me up and walked out the door of the small shack. He walked into a small cabin. It was warm inside there was a living room with few mounts, across the room was a kitchen. He walked into the living room and set me on the floor and tied the leash to the leg of the chair. He left the room.

I looked around the room to see deer antlers, a bobcat, a moose head, all I thought was creepy and scary. Bill came back in the room with a bowl a plate and some cloth. he places the two plates on a tiny table. and keeled down to my height. he unfolded a blanket and rapped it around my upper body. he got up and handed me a bowl. I hesitated to take it but eventually took it. I looked in side to see cut up apples, berries and lettuce. I started to gradually place things in my mouth, until the hunger took over and I started to stuff my mouth. I heard Bill chuckle a bit when I ate but I didn't care I was just hungry. I finished eating the bowl and looked up at Bill who was eating something that was brown and wavy looking.I placed my bowl on the ground and slightly licked my lips at it. I placed my head on Bills knee and kept starring at it.

"Pinetree your not going to like it" I continued to stare at it with my big I want it eyes. Bill sighed

"don't say i didn't warn ya" he handed me a strip. I snatched it and stuffed it in my mouth,

"It's good where did it come from" i ask about trying to break it up.

"Ummm It's pig meat" I froze before I started to chew it again. I stood up to quickly forgetting about the leash and collar, and end up falling down to my side and spitting it out on the floor and nearly choking. I put my hands over my mouth, I was shock I was shaking again. Bill was trying to get my attention. I felt my eyes start to water. Something yanked my hands away from mouth, and something soft was pressing against my cheek. I see Bill's lips pressed up against my cheek. Heat raised in my cheeks. I pull away. Bill looked at me and chuckled. He placed his hand on the side of my head and gently used his thumb to rub my ear. I placed my head down in his lap as he petted me. When he ran his large hand down my back and over my tail bone, I could feel my rear lift up into the air slightly. he chuckled and pressed me back down.

"Hehehe, calm down pinetree." Bill undid the leash and placed me on the couch, covering me with a blanket to keep me warm. Bill lifted up my head so my sleepy eyes meet his yellow eyes. he pulls me up and hugs, me, and I hug him back.

" goodnight pinetree" he said letting go of me and leaving the room.