My Thug2

When I got home I notice that My dad had been at home because the television was on.I walked up stairs and took a shower. When I got out it was 7:39 pm.I put on a pink cheetah print tank top,Pink booty shorts and My light brown ugg's. I let My hair hang because I was kinda tired.Then I got a txt from King. Him:Wassup ma.Wyd? I replied then I went back down stairs and looked at TV until I heard a knock at the door.

King's Pov

I pulled up to My house.It had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.I got out the car and went inside.I went to the bar and made me a drink.All I could think about was Mia. Then I got a call from My nigga Tre. "Yo wassup? "I answered.Tre lived in Florida but was from Atlanta. He moved because He needed a break from the drug dealing. He was on of the ring leaders besides me.Me and him had been tight since we frustrated met. "I called to let you know that I'm back nigga. "He said. "All shit nigga, you ready to get back on the money Train?" "Man hell yeah, I need some money for real."He said sounding excited. "Well cool I'll set up a meeting with the guys. So they'll know your back." "Ok cool.I got to go I'm getting ready to see My sister." He said. "Aight. "I said hanging up up the phone.

Damn I wonder what Mia doing.'I thought to My self.So I txted her.Me:Wassup Ma.Wyd? Her:Nun Bored.You.?Me:Nun thinking about you. You wanna go somewhere with me tonight? Her:Yeah sure.

Tre Pov

I'm 20 year old.Im 6'4",brown skin with a low cut.People call me Tre, but My real name is Tre'vorious Combs. I'm from Atlanta but I move to Florida because I needed a vacation from the drug businesses. I'm the head leader and when I'm gone away for a while My nigga King fill in My spot. I heard that king has been running the business quite Well.,but I'm back and I'm and ready for anything.I miss My little sister Mia.I haven't seen her in some months.I kill anyone over her.And wouldn't let anyone hurt her at all.

*****As I pulled up to the house I saw that My dad wasn't home. Me and him doesn't get along that Well.He tried to tell me how to live My live and told me that what I was doing was gonna make me a early grave.I didn't care I loved the respect ,and money it brought to my live. I would rather make money or die trying.My and him never seen eye to eye.But My sister, she knew I was a big drug dealer but she didn't let that get in the way of me and her close bond.

My phone began to play Some type of way by rich homie Quan.I looked at the screen It was My play bunny Tasha.I answered "Wassup? " "Nun.You back in the A yet?"She asked as If she wanted some D**k."Yeah Why wassup? " "Can you come over? I missed you bae. "she asked. "I'll be there I have to handle something first."I said lying. "OK.Bye"she said. I hung up and hopped out car to the the front door. And knocked hoping that My sister would answer.

Mia Pov

I went the door... it was Tre.. "OMG... Trrreeeeee! "I said hugging him tight ."Wassup ma you looking good."he said with a smile."Thanks your not so bad yourself."I said."I know,you know I gotta stay looking good for the ladies. "He said with a smirk."Whatever boy!"I said hitting him in the chest playfully. We walked in the living room and sat on the couch. "Does dad know your back?" "Nawl I haven't talked to him since we had that argument a month ago"Trey said. "anyways have you met anybody you might like since I've been gone." "Not really but I'm talking to this dude I met today."I said honestly. "Oh really what's his name? "he asked. "His name is -gco- my started to ring.Pour it up pour it up .... "excuse me for a second.Hello."I said answering the phone.It was as king."you ready yet."he asked. "Oh God I forgot.. umm give me 40 minutes I'll call you back." "Why Wassup?"he asked "Oh nothing see my broth just got back from his vacation and we're catching up that's all."I said."OK cool call me when your ready."he replied. "OK bye." I hung up and went back in the living room. "Who was that?"he ask curiously. "umm that was London."I lied."Oh really it was London?"he ask trying to figure me out."yes.Well bother I'm getting sleepy now."I said making a fake yawn."well I'll see you tomorrow.and I don't believe that was London."he said walking to the door."It was her and I'll tell dad you came over."I said pulling him into a hug."Man I don't want him to know but OK then."he said walking out the door."OK bye. " "bye lil sis."he said waving.

**** I went up stairs and took A ten minute shower afresh I had done mg hygiene thing.I pulled out my black fitted dress and my black red bottoms.I pulled my hair into a neat tight bun and putt on my gold chain and eating.I sprayed some Victoria Secret and did my make up.I called king and told him I was ready.