Chapter Two

Peeling his eyes open, Cronus furrowed his brow in confusion; he sure as hell didn't remember falling asleep on the couch with the cat in his chest.

Wait.

They didn't own a cat.

The elder boy blinked hard in order to remove some of the sleep from his eyes before glancing down. It was a bit of a shock to see Eridan so un-put together. His shock of red hair not combed back after much nit-picking, along with his thick framed glasses askew on his nose made him look, well, really adorable.

Cronus thought for a moment pondering if he should wake him, when the younger boys arms reached up, brushing against Cronus' face.

"Cro?" Eridan squeaked as he looked up, seeing that he had not fallen asleep on -just- the couch. "I had the wweirdest dream last night..." He adjusted his glasses as he spoke, a soft blush filling his cheeks.

"A dream, hmm? Vwhat about?" The greaser boy wanted to drag this out for as long as possible, and hopefully get Eridan to tell him how he felt about it.

"It wwas... Umm, nothin'." The slight ginger blushed, shaking his head.

"Vwhat?" Cronus smirked and cupped the chin of the younger in his hand, "I can't be that bad of a kisser." He dipped his face down, brushing his lips light against Eridan's.

"C-Cro?" The redhead's squeak was half shock half pleasure. "I mean, of course not!"

After a second, Eridan bolted upright, nearly knocking his head into Cronus'. "How far did we get last night?" He looked slightly frightened, his face burning red.

A nervous chuckle left the greaser boys lips as he remembered that it was a though that he too had had in his first waking moments. "Just kissin', I'm pretty sure."

Eridan nodded, looking up at Cronus and quirking his head to the side. "You knoww, if this is goin' to work, I think you havve to take me on a date."

"A date, hm?" The elder of the pair laughed. "Howv about vwe get ready and I take you out for breakfast?"

"I think," Eridan spoke, smiling, "that wwe could most defiantly do that."