Copyrights

Copyright 2016  © mhaemhaexhien

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or transmitted in any printed or electronic form without the written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.

The Hidden Princess is a work of Fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, organizations, places, events, and incidents are the product of author's imagination are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

***

So Im completely revising/ editing  it ! Warning: this is the same story as HUSH IM A PRINCESS AND ITS A SECRET. All the characters and the plot will be the may mababagong scene madadagdag at mawawala, hindi ko pa alam kung pahahabain ko ba but lets see kung saan to mapunta :D 

Thank you for reading and commenting, i hope magawa kong maayos tong storya dahil alam kong nag-iba na completely and manner of writing ko. Mas mature na ako i guess. 

enjoy :)  

Warning! Malilito kayo kung binabasa niyo to ngayon dahil as i said im editing the story and you were bound to get confused lalo na dahil i made a lot of changes, much better na wag mo an muna basahin hanggat di pa kumpleto ! 

And, i might think about writing a book two but it will depend sa kahihinatnan ng story after kong ma edit ng buo. ! Thank you so much !