Sneak Peek.

I want to start writing something new and improved. Something that speaks heights. Haven't came up with a name for this new story but it's the beginning of something new.

-Sneak peek

I've been apologizing all my life for who I am. For loving too deeply. For speaking too loudly. For being too passionate. I'm just so done.

I said I was done to many years. I could never ran away from my love ones. I've been scolded my whole life for being me. For adapting to unfortunate circumstances.

No one ever understood me until I snapped. Until I broke and ...

My eyes flung shut not wanting to remember.

I shivered from the cold steel that laid beneath my frail body. No mattress, no cushion just a thin blanket that I clung to for warmth. The warmth of the room seem vacant. I was lost in thoughts over what had happened years prior. Four years today and the events still consumed my heart. I refused to acknowledge what I had done that day. I'd live in denial until the day I die.

It's been years and my thoughts screamed heights that I refrained to admit. Iwas at least twelve hours from being released room this hell hole. My mind drifted to my family and what they'd been doing for these past four years.

"Did they miss me? I groaned at the thought. Trying to please them is what got me here.

"Kayden Tate, Your lucky day has arrived your being released from prison"

Something New -K