Chapter 11: The Strange Wolf

Start from the beginning

"Yes Mr. Price, I am your ever working secretary," he said in a nasally voice while pretending to push glasses up the bridge of his nose. What a weirdo.

Quinn laughed loudly, not helping at all with my intense jealousy problem, but sobered up after a minute and looked at his friend seriously, "I would like to introduce you to them if you don't mind Cooper. They are werewolf's also," Quinn told Cooper.

Coopers eyes widened slightly, "There were no werewolf's here as of last month, I wonder why they are here now. Probably to get a glimpse at the stunning me!"

"As if," Asher mumbled as annoyed as me.

"Maybe," Quinn said mockingly, "but seriously, be nice. They saved my life already and they are all very nice."

Cooper let out a long exaggerated sigh. "Fine, I'll be nice, but only because you asked me to."

Quinn smiled at Cooper (ugh) and motioned for the pack to come over. I jumped off the porch and hustled over to Quinn and Cooper but Cooper pushed Quinn behind him protectively.

I growled at him, how dare he try to keep me away from my mate! He was SO gonna get it! Quinn smacked Coopers arm and removed himself from behind him.

"Knock it off, it's only Asher," Quinn said annoyed as he moved to stand next to me. Quinn introduced Cooper to all of us and after he was done Cooper gave a small wave and looked to me.

"So why is Quinn here?" he asked me, "and why is your pack here? Not that you can be here just why did you choose now to move in?"

"Stephanie, if you please," I asked through the link.

"We moved in here because the last place we were in was too small so we decided to move back into here. As for why Quinn has remained here I think he should be the one to tell you," she said after I asked her to.

"Ugh, ich habe nur gerade herausgefunden," Quinn grumbled lowly. I looked up to him confused, not this again.

"Ach komm, können Sie mir sagen. Ich bin dein bester Freund, ich glaube nicht, es wird mir verscheuchen," Cooper answered quickly.

I was surprised. Cooper knew what Quinn was saying apparently. Quinn looked to me and with a small chuckle he went back to talking with Cooper.

"Ich heute nur foufn dass ich Asher Kollege," (I just found out today that I am Asher's mate) Quinn said in a proud voice. I caught my name but the rest? Nada.

"Kamerad!" Cooper almost shouted with excitement, "Sind Sie im Ernst? Oh, die eines Tages, dass ich nicht zu bringen mein Schlag Horn bei mir ist der Tag, den Sie Ihrem Partner zu finden! Warte ab."

After he finished his mini rant he shuffled through his pockets for a second. His eyes light up, and to my utter surprise he pulls out a small can of confetti and starts throwing it on Quinn's head while sing a song in German and dancing around him.

            I was so lost. What was going on with this guy? Quinn was just laughing his head off though.

After he finished with his song and strange dance he looks to Quinn in happiness. "You can finally get away from them!" he says.

Quinn's smile drops a little, "I guess," he mumbles.

"Hell yah he is going to get away from those bastards that beat him!" I yelled in my head.

Sensing Quinn's slight mood shift I leaned against him to let him know it would be ok. He pets my head and seemed to perk up.

I look over to Cooper to see Owen, my Deltas, slowly approaching Cooper and sniffing him slightly. His eyes widen and he touches his nose to Coopers leg. Cooper lets out a gasp of surprise and spins around. Owen shifts back quickly into human form, naked I might add, but he is focused on Cooper.