Gone to Far (Fan-Fic of my life)

I was walking through my favorite part of town. Even though it's considered the bad part of town I still like it cause of the lights. I was walking with my friends Bloo and Lui. (Code names) We were walking to the apartment ignoring the people walking by when Bloo pointed out a store on the other side of a dark alley way.

"Zane look it's that Anime store I was telling you about." She giggled taking my hand walking to the alley way "Come on guys it'll be fun." I shrugged this one off walking with her and Lui.

As we walked through the alley way I stopped to see two boys much older blocking the way "Well hello there." They started walking closer to us snickering "What do you want." Lui stepped forward while Bloo hid behind me scared.

"Well look at this one." Three other boys popped behind us grabbing Bloo. "Hey there Kitty." The boy who grabbed her licked his lips flirtatiously. "Let her go." Lui tried to run up to her but was knocked out by one of the boys walking close to me.

"So what are you going to do about us." One of the boys pulled out a knife smirking. "Well speak up."

I tilted my head handing him a Pockey Stick. "Awe look at the little loser." As they stepped forward the one boy holding Bloo snickered taking her and ripping her jacket off "Let's go sweetheart." He smiled licking her cheek.

I turned, but stopped as I was punched in the gut and held up by my neck. "Hehe. You know what. I'll make sure you die last." The boy holding me laughed holding a knife up.

As the boy started to unbuckle his pants my eyes dilated to small black dots. In an instant as the boy was going to stab me I dug my fingers in his arm making him drop the knife. "You little-" I interrupted him by sinking my teeth into his hand making him let go of me.

"W-What the hell you little Freak." He stopped to see me stand up licking the blood off my fingers. "Your dead." Two of the boys came up to me trying to swing at me, but I jumped up and leaped on one of the boys head throwing him at the boy behind me. As the boy with the knife ran up to me I took his head pulling him close to me then gripping his back and digging my fingers into his back making him bleed furiously.

The other boys couldn't stand to see, so they ran off scattering all over. The boy who was now kissing Bloo roughly stopped and held a knife to Bloo's neck. "Take one more step and she-agh." I tossed a knife right as his hand, losing his grip of his knife I ran up taking the knife and dragging it through his spleen then ripping out the knife that was in his hand and jabbing it right to his temple multiple times.

As the silence rolled in I wiped off the discarded blood and walked to Bloo who was crying so hard she couldn't breathe. She stopped to look at me and backed up worriedly. "Ugh. W-What happened." Lui got up and rubbed his head looking at the two body's of the bleeding boys.

"Z-Zane. What happened here." I looked at him frowning and pointing to Bloo who ran over to Lui hugging him. "H-He killed them. The b-boy tried to r-rape me." She hugged Lui crying on his shoulder. "Is this true." I nodded and walked over to them still dripping blood. "G-Get away from us. Y-Your a m-monster." They backed away looking scared.

"I-I'm sorry. I only wanted to help." I reached my arms out hoping they would accept my apology. They looked away trying to run away "Get away from us." They ran to a police car pointing at me.

I stopped holding my arms out and ran, running as fast as I could not looking back.