Like I am. Madly in love with him.

"Ok, But can we talk inside, You know incase we end up arguing because I have a feeling we will" I said to Harry as I started walking up to my house, Harry following close behind.

When we got inside the house I heard my mom speak up.

"Bridgit sweetheart? Is that you?"

Shit!! I forgot she was home on weekends.

As she walked out of the kitchen she nearly froze at the site of Harry.

"Bridgit? Who's this?" My mother asked nervously. Was she intimidated by Harry?

"Oh, His name's Harry. He's uhh? One of my friends" I said to her but it came out more of a question.

Honestly I have no clue what Harry and I are. At times I think Harry and I are a couple, Than other times I think we're just friends. Or friends with benifits.

"Oh, Well I made us something to eat. I tried calling you but you never answered. Anyway would you like to join me and Bridgit Harry?" My mom asked while looking at Harry.

He looked hesitant at first before responding.

"U-uh sure I guess, If it's ok with you guys" Harry asked stepping closer to me.

"Of course it's ok with me! I asked you didn't I?" My mother said to Harry while laughing.

Harry laughed to. Well more of a fake kind of laugh but my mother didn't seem to notice.

*During Dinner*

"So Harry, How did you meet my daughter?" My mother asked Harry.

Really she was doing this again!? Everytime I brought a guy home which was very rare because I never dated much. But anyway back to what I was saying, Everytime I brought a guy home she would always hound them with questions.

I groaned.