** 💔 Stormy Heather 💔 **

Stormy Heather

Never Noticed

Storm stirred, and moved her hand to the bed beside her looking forward to touching Nolan again. After feeling only a cold sheet, she raised her head and looked around for him.

She sighed as she noticed his clothes were gone, she sat up and grabbed her phone. She looked for any messages and sighed deeply when there was nothing for her from him.

They weren't true mates, hers had rejected her for his own pleasure. Carter wanted to keep his single status and figured she'd just wait around until he was ready to settle down. She of course wasn't going to stay around and watch as he went from one to another female who had delusional dreams of being his one and only.

Storm left the pack of course, moved on with her life which meant her bed was hers to fill as she liked. Nolan was her latest, a self made man who rarely took a long term lover.

Her first time had been with her true mate, he had confused her so much, took her out and wined and dined her. They ended up in bed and in the morning, he rejected her as he said he didn't want to complete the mating because he wasn't ready to settle down with just her.

That morning after she got home on her own, Storm packed her belongings and left a note stating she wasn't staying around to be heartbroken since he didn't want her.

She left and had learned she was pregnant but sadly lost the baby two months later. She had been so depressed and devastated and after time she made a decision that what was good for him, would be fine for her as well.

She didn't become a slut by no means, as in the five years since she'd left the pack, she has had only two relationships. The first was with a bad boy, his name had been Sean and he lasted for only about three months before he'd run into a group of drug dealing thugs who sadly ended his life.

She'd been alone for a while before she met Nolan. They dated, with no ties and after six months of seeing each other every other month, decided to take it serious.

But lately Nolan was very moody and she believed the end was near for their relationship. His leaving her bed without leaving a note or message told her that he wasn't as settled as she was in their relationship.

She slipped on her robe and left the room feeling lost and alone. She looked down on the street from her living room window and sighed. It was rainy and cold and she bloody well needed cheering up.

With her decision made over coffee, she packed a bag and made reservations for herself to take a short trip to a sunny Florida beach.

Later that afternoon she landed at the Florida airport and was waiting for her rental car to be brought around. She then drove to her hotel and dumped her bag on the bed and changed into her bathing suit.

She headed straight to the beach, and oiled her skin up with suntan lotion, slipped on her sunglasses and laid in the sun for a few hours.

Once she felt she'd had enough sun for the day, she packed it up, gathered her belongings and headed inside, not noticing she had many males' eyes focused on her every move.

After a shower and a change of clothes, she got ready and went down to the restaurant for a meal. She walked in and waited to be seated, then picked up her menu and scanned it.

She placed her order and watched out the window at the ocean, waves rushing in as the wind picked up. She watched surfers getting ready to head out and watched them too on the water as she waited for her meal.

When she heard a message was received, pulled out her phone and read a short one sent from Nolan, asking where she was. She replied, telling him she was in a restaurant waiting for her lonely meal and turned off her phone not wanting to even talk to him at the moment.