** ❤️💚 Franca Misty Loren 💚❤️ **

Franca Misty Loren

Never Noticed

Franca was raised by her parents, and she had two older siblings. But they had been adopted as babies, but still they were blood related and family.

They lived off the pack lands because of her two siblings.

They all had gone to the same school, it was all human, except for them.

Then when her two older siblings were at the age of finding their true mates and because of guilty others the parents had to quickly decide what to do.

So they bundled her up and placed her into an all human boarding school. Her two siblings were then taken to Council, so their mate bonds could be read by a Councilman to find their true mates.

That is where Franca was, with no communication whatsoever with her parents or brothers. She had no idea what happened.

~~

Four years later Franca at 18 graduated the boarding school with their highest grade average ever. It was without her having heard back from the parents.

She was awarded an amazing full two year enrollment overseas at a very prestigious University she couldn't turn down.

Of course she agreed and went.

Two years later, she graduated with their highest top honors. She truly rubbed elbows with the elite.

~~

When she arrived back in the States she was shocked being swarmed by Council Warriors.

One grunted in her ear from behind. She asked who are you?  He said Council Warriors sent to collect you. She asked why? He said we've been searching for you for years. We were truly shocked as it was only after a passport was recently used that you were found.

Her bags were quickly snatched and seeing her name, confirming who she was and she was moved outside and soon stuffed in a vehicle. Too many people had actually stopped when seeing them.

She strapped in as ordered and they drove away.  She asked now what?  The same Warrior said we take you to the nearest pack lands to see your injections are given then we head to Council.

She said I have no idea where any packs are around here or where Council is. He said then you are very ignorant. She said right back at you, asshole.  The others smiled as he growled.

~~

Once arriving at Council, she woke and sat up. He looked back at her but she was ignoring him. He said this is the Council Headquarters. You'll be taken inside and will be knocked out for a full exam this time and all your injections given again. She just nodded her head.

She was nearly pulled out, not being fast enough for his liking.  She said stop manhandling me. He said move faster then. She said your crusing alright. He smiled.

Walking in she was suddenly injected behind her back causing her to fall to her knees in shock.  The asshole was shoved away, as her blood was scented as absolutely pure with no taint at all and he deeply groaned.

She was swept up and carried into an isolation room by another Warrior. The other Warrior was sent out to run it off as he scented full of lust.

~~

When she woke, she knew things had changed. She got up and took a short shower then dried off and dressed back in her clothes that had just been laundered.

She though couldn't feel her wolf.

Five minutes later she was able to grab her bags and leave, then she disappeared.