#ImagineSamPottorff

Enjoy! :D

A tad bit sexual..

**************************

"Sam! Wake up babe! BABE!" still nothing. Ugh. "SAMUEL JOHN POTTORFF! WAKE. UP. NOW."(A/N: I don't really know if that's his middle name or not. I've seen it on another story!) You say in between hits by the pillow. "adkenejalne, no." you hear him grumble and turn over. "Really? This is how its gonna be?" you say smirking. You lay down beside him. "Babe" you say seductively while kissing his lips softly. Nothing. "You bite his lip softly and tug a bit. Still nothing. You kiss him forcefully, he smiles and hugs you rolling over so you're on top of him. He kisses you. He glides his tongue across your bottom lip, begging for entrance you allow it and have a tongue war with him. You stop for air, smiling hard. "Are you awake now?" you question "Are you going to have sex with me now?" he answers mocking your tone. "Sam! Now's not the time! " you say shocked. Has he forgotten? "There's never a wrong time for morning sex, yn." he says with a wink. You rolls your eyes. "Sam, its the twins first day of school. They leave in an hour." you say getting off him and storming out. "Oh, I forgot my sons first day of school. She's never gonna forgive me." Sam says getting out of bed and throwing on some clothes. You go and wake up Zayme & Zayde, your beautiful twin boys (picture on the side). "Wake up Zayde, Zayme. Its your first day of school!" you say gently shaking them excitedly, trying to mask the fact you're mad at Sam. Zayde jumps right up and runs to his closet. Just like you, easy to wake up. You smile brightly "I love you Zayde!" "Love you mam!" he says in his adorable 4 year old voice. "Zayme, hunny, wake up please." you say shaking him again. "No." he says and puts his pillow over his face. Just. Like. His. Father. "Zayde, you're making me mad. Get up for school, now." you say sternly. "Ugh, why mam?! If I say I love you will you let me slwep? His questions from under his pillow. You can't help but smile. "Nope!" you say snatching his blanket off him "MAM!" he says rolling out of bed, literally rolling. You laugh so hard. Sam comes waltzing in "I HAVE NUTELLA TOAST FOR WHO CAN GET DONE FASTEST!" he playfully yells "Zayde runs past him and down the stairs. You hear him fall and start crying. Ugh. "Zayde! Are you okay baby?" you say running after him. "Zayme! Hurry, you can still win!" Sam calls. You creep around the corner and see Sam & Zayme run around getting clothes and school supplies ready. You smile hard. How could you not love him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want twin boys sooooo bad! & Zayme & Zayde are actually names on my baby name list. Yes, I have a baby name list, don't judge lol. Hope you enjoyed!(:

-Nae!(: