#ImagineTrevorMoran

Enjoy! I take requests. I'm using my name as and example, this isn't a personal., I'm using myself lol. Just a reminder: I'll do dirty imagines (to a point). Thanks for reading, it means the world to me. This one is kinda long. Sorry for the wait!

*******************************************************************************

It's your 6 month anniversary, no one ever thought you guys would make it this far "Young love never lasts." they'd scoff. Ha, please. You were hoping this would be the night Trevor finally said 'I love you' , but you're not rushing him. He said to be ready and at his place at 8, well I'm here and he's not. "Mrs. Moran is Trevor ready yet?" you ask politely. "Oh goodness, that boy! Trevor! Nae is here for your anniversary." she shouted up the stairs. "SEND HER OUT BACK MOM!" he shouts back. You chuckle at this "Head on back there Nae, I'll bring you a virgin piña collada." "Haha, thanks Mrs. Moran!"

You head to the back yard to see it decorated beautifully. "Woah..." you say spinning around taking in the beauty. "When did he find time to do this?!" Mrs. Moran wonders aloud, you laugh at this."Thanks for the drink!" you say as she goes back in doors. "Its beautiful, but no where near as beautiful as you." You turn around to see Trevor leaning against the back door frame, smirking in a tux. You smile big. He walks over and kisses you, lust in his beautiful blue eyes. You guys talk a while then he gets up on his makeshift stage. "This goes out to my baby." he says pointing at you. You blush a little. The music starts and you know the song instantly: Trainwreck by Demi Lovato.

"You fled from medication cause it only causes pain. You won't go to the doctor, he keeps calling you insane. You're lost even when you're going the right way

You mean the world to me even though you might be crazy

And you said we wouldn't make it

But look how far we've come

For so long my heart was breaking

And now we're standing strong

The things you say you make me fall harder each day

You're a trainwreck

But I wouldn't love you if you changed!

Yeah! Oh yeah!

...

We were so different

But opposites attract

So my hope kept growing

And I never looked back

You're one of a kind!

And no one can change this heart of mine

Oh!

..

One more thing I thought I'd share with someone special

I'm falling like I never fell before

It's funny you said we'd never make it and look how far we've come

You're a trainwreck

But with you I'm in love." He smiles an award winning smile and you melt inside. He gets off the stage, "I love you, Nae. I always will" at this point there were tears in your eyes "I wanna be with you for the rest of my life, I know it sounds stupid because were only 14, but I love you." he's all smiles, He grabs your hand and slips a promise ring on your ring finger (left hand). "Promise me you'll never let me go?" the tears fell at this point. "I love you too, Trevor! And I promise." is all you could manage to get out. He wipes your tears of joy away, and smiles before kissing you so passionately that you go weak at the knees. Y'all must've been kissing for awhile because Mrs. Moran clears her throat "Nae, your rides here." you blush "Oh, okay. Thanks for.... everything." you smile and start to walk away. Trevor pulls you back. "Trevor, I gotta go..." you say. He sighs, "I know, let me walk you out?" "Sure..?" He walks you out front, pulls you close again, opens your door for you "Goodnight, love. He kisses your forehead "I love you." you and him both smile "I love you too!" you get in the car and drive away. "I thought you guys didn't say that yet." your mom says. See looks at your hand and stops the car "YOURE ENGAGED?! OH HELL NO." you laugh hysterically. "I DONT THINK THIS IS FUNNY RENEA!" you only laugh harder. "ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" you stop laughing "OMFG MOM. ITS A PROMISE RING!!" you laugh again. "Oh. Carry on then. Its very pretty, by the way." you die of complete laughter and post this incident on every social network out there.