#ImagineRicardoOrdieres

Hello! So, I know Ricardo isn't in o2l anymore. I know this. But, I still include him in it because that's how it started out, that's when the fandom was still together. I love Ricardo & tbh I miss TheseDudez & TheseVlogz & Jc and Ricardo's friendship in general. So don't hate on Ricardo, or I will harm you. Thank you! =]

******************************************************************

Ricardo had just signed off air when you called.

PHONE CONVO:

"Hey babe! By you taking this I assume your off air?" you ask.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Uh, nothing... I was just wondering if you could bring me some Taco Bell and some uh, uhm, nutella and animal crackers?!"

"You're so pregnant babe!"

"Quit making fun of me! You did this to me!" you laugh

"And, You loved every second of it!" you could just see him smirking "A Doroitos Loco Tacos & a Baja Blast?"

"YES! You know me so well, honey!" you beamed.

"Alright! Love you too! See you in a bit."

"Alright! Bye babe!"

You hung up. I know he's laughing at me right now! He thinks this is funny... I'm gonna be that person that changes my mind when he gets home and makes him get me pizza! Hehe >:)

~15 minutes later~

"I'm home!" Ricardo shouts

"So am I!!" you shout back. He laughs "Here you are baby and you too YN(your name)!" you roll your eyes, dork. "What is this?! I wanted pizza.." you pout. "Uh, no you didn't." he says trying to remember. "Well, I do now! Go get it please?!" you smile hard. That baby moves with excitement "RICARDO, IT KICKED!" you yell. "WHAT!?" he feels your stomach and his face light up. "I love you!" you say throwing your hands around his neck and kissing him. "Did you seriously want pizza because I can go get it." you laugh "Now that I think about it..." you both laugh. The picture perfect moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Nae!(: