Prologue

"Congratulations, you've got two healthy girls." The nurse said to Molly Weasley once she had woken up. Molly then cradled the non-identical twins in her arms. They were so tiny and soft! She decided to name the eldest twin, who was born in the evening of the eleventh of August, Ginevra Molly Weasley and the youngest, who was born in the morning of the twelfth of August, Elsie Audrey Weasley. After a few more hours rest Molly, her husband Arthur and the newborns were ready to go home.

When they arrived back at the Burrow they were greeted with a pleasant surprise. While they had gone to the hospital her three eldest sons had decorated the living room for their arrival. They had even put Fred and George, the three year old twins, and Ron, the one year old toddler, to sleep so their mum could focus her attention entirely on the babies. The boys had also wrapped up a few presents for the twins. Since they had found out that they were getting siblings, they had been collectively saving their meagre pocket money to buy the girls a few gifts.

As Molly walked in she felt so proud of her boys and gave them all a big hug and a kiss on the lips. They no longer got embarrassed when she did this; unless their friends were watching that is.

"So what are their names?" Charlie enquired as he, Bill and Percy met the sleeping babies for the first time. "The eldest, who was born yesterday, is Ginevra and the youngest, who was born today, is called Elsie." replied Mrs Weasley pointing out her daughters with adoration in her eyes. "Elsie and Ginevra! What lovely names!" He exclaimed as he held Elsie's hand. Before he could say anything else Bill, the eldest, interjected. "Isn't there an easier name we could use instead of Ginevra?" He asked while avoiding Charlie's death stare. Molly thought for a moment and then said, "I don't know. What would you like to call her? "Her focus returning to the girls. The three boys turned around and began to brainstorm possible nicknames. Eventually, Percy came up with the perfect nickname for her, so he turned around and exclaimed "Ginny! Mum we could call her Ginny!" She too agreed that this was the best nickname and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

Author's Note:

It's here! The prologue and first part to my fanfiction. I'm so happy to finally start publishing! :D I hope you've all enjoyed this brief prologue! As I've said if you need anything  just let me know, either by commenting or messaging me here on Wattpad. Thanks again for your patience and support my Sassy Pixies and remember to keep and eye out for chapter one! :) XxXx