Last Chapter/Letter

'I never imagined you dead, but tell me, are you even aware that all that we did, you undo? Iscariot, you fool." - Iscariot, Walk the Moon

Dear Ryland,

No one could ever be more right when they tell you to trust no one. Not even your own family.

~~

Waiting. It seemed that's all Rydel ever did in her life. She waited for closure. She waited for her death to come. She waited for her dead brothers to come back. The waiting never did any good, so she wasn't sure why she felt it would now.

It had all begun with a mysterious letter left on her bed. How it had gotten there she had no idea. She probably should've reported it to the police, considering no one in the house could've left it, but she didn't. After her breakup with Ellington, and him leaving her for Rocky, she had no emotion. She wanted to put herself in danger. She wanted to die.

So here she was, standing at an abandoned warehouse, waiting for a stranger. Someone who could easily rape her. Kill her. Kidnap her. Though, honestly? She hoped they would. She hoped they ended her life for her, since she couldn't bring up the nerve to do it herself.

She was standing at the door thinking one minute, and the next she was being roughly dragged from behind. Dragged into the dark, abandoned building. Or so she thought was abandoned. Inside, there was so much light it hurt. The floors were waxed so well you could see your reflection.

Though, in the moment, Rydel didn't want to see her reflection. She didn't want to see how much of a ragged mess she was after the emotional breakup between her and Ellington, whom wasn't even affected by the ending of their relationship. After all, he had someone else he could immediately run to. Rydel had no one.

As the unknown person dragged her through brightly lit hallways, Rydel saw the reflection of the person and immediately gasped. She let then drag her as silent tears made their way down her face. Finally, they entered a room, and she was gently sat in a chair. The hooded figure crossed the room and sat down, facing the opposite direction, though Rydel already knew who it was.

The figure turned around, and Rydel broke out in sobs.

"I am so sorry for doing this to all of you, Rydel. But, good news. Congratulations, filming has been completed."

And Rydel managed to get a sentence out through her sobs.

"What are you talking about?"

And that's when he explained,
and Rydel's world fell apart once again.

***

Driving home, Rydel couldn't believe what she had just been told. He wanted her to keep it a secret. How was she expected to do that? She was going to tell everyone.

When she arrived home, she stormed in the house to find Rocky and Ellington holding hands as they sat next to eachother on the couch. She scoffed in disgust as she made her way upstairs, looking for Ross and Riker. She entered their shared room, to find them playing a video game. Ross looked sleep deprived, and Riker looked distressed. Rydel stepped in front of the TV, fuming.

"It's all a sick joke. This entire thing was a game." Rydel screams angrily, grabbing what was closest to her (which happened to be a case to a DVD) and throwing it across the room in anger.

"Rydel, what are you talking about?" Riker says, standing up and grabbing his sister by the shoulders in an attempt to calm her down.

"This whole thing. Rocky faking his death, Ryland dying. Ryland is not dead. It's part of a sick game. They've been filming us for the past five years of our lives, Riker! This whole thing? For a stupid movie they think will make it big. They played with our emotions for their own success. Ryland and Rocky did it together. They're both alive. Ryland's alive, Riker. And it was all just a sick game." Rydel says, her voice sounding high pitched and delirious.

"Rydel, that's not possible. You're going crazy." Riker says, pushing on her shoulders to try and get her to sit down.

"I'm not lying, Riker! I wouldn't lie about something this serious! Ross?" Rydel asks, turning towards her younger brother with a pleading look.

"Rydel it's not possible." Before Rydel could freak, Rocky enters the room.

"She's not lying. It's true." He says, and then a face they didn't expect to see entered the room.

"Congratulations, filming has been completed."

It couldn't be. Rydel has that look of 'I told you so' on her face. He was standing there: Alive and breathing. Ryland. He wasn't dead at all. All he had was some explaining to do.

----------------------

*sits and waits for the hate comments to roll in*

Hahahahaahahah! Ya'll actually thought I would kill Ryland, didn't you? I would never.

So, there is going to be a next book.

You guys get to help me with the TITLE!! So if you have any ideas, highlight and comment here.

Yes. I need your help. So do that.

Anyway, this is the end. I hope you guys enjoyed. The next book will be a chapter book.

Also, I have a contest coming out soon! So look out for that.

And if you don't understand, Ryland was making a movie. Two people, and himself were all in on it. I can't tell you anymore.

So, Rockers. . . Keep on rocking.

100 reads

25 votes

25 comments. (Hate or not. I NEED OPINIONS FOR THE BOOK TITLE.)

KEEP ON ROCKING ROCKERS!! :*

~Rydel's Babe