#1 INTRO

Third person's POV

The crunchy sound of dry leaves made her heart to thump fast. The dark night made her to suffocate. Light rays from distant vehicles passed through the dense trees.

Shadow of a man coming towards her blocked the light rays. She tried hard yet couldn't move a bit. Her body was aching like hundreds of knives stabbing her. The man came closer to her.

Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Angel cried out loud and woke up from the terrible dream. Her face was decorated with sweat drops.

Breathing heavily, she swiped the tears over her face with her shivering hands.

Angel's POV

When am I going to come out of this? I'm tired of this nightmare. Will I ever get a night's peaceful sleep?

I sighed and met the sun rays falling through the small gap between the window screen. I got up from my bed, bathed, changed into a salwar and walked outside the room.

Wearing salwar in South Africa made me feel that I'm in India. I don't want to be in India , still why do I want to feel like in India.

The air I breathed all those years in India is still circulating within my lungs, I think.

The children running around me disturbed the thoughts in which I'm immersed.

Ria.

I went back to the room and saw Ria sleeping in the small bed near to mine. Only this baby could bring peace to my mind. Love you Ria.

Ria is my only happiness this past two years. I sat next to her and caressed her soft hair. I stood up to not disturb her sleep.

Ria's tiny fingers grabbed my hands. I turned back and saw her smiling at me. I took her and hold her within my arms. She hugged me tightly around my neck.

Third person's POV

Angel was living in the "Bethlehem House" , a home for abandoned, neglected, disabled and orphaned children as well as a last resting place for children with terminal conditions who are unable to return home due to social ills.

Bethlehem House also provided residential care for frail aged men and women in desperate need. This house was run by Sisters from India.

Angel used to take care of those children and the old people with so much care and affection. The sisters, children and all those old people loved her.

Davison's POV

Its getting late. I just hate this. Dad I hate you for what you have done.