1 Through 7

NEWER NOTE: 3/18/14. Okay, now you're completely free to imagine your own character in this if you want without hassle because it's pretty non-specific now. I've taken out any and all non-canon names though there are a couple pieces that could line up with 'Beyond the Bounds'. If you see any specific names in regards to an OC you need to inform me right away so that I can take it out. Enjoy.

~Kitty

***

No

Dogs are horrible, mangy, filthy creatures in my opinion. Still, when she came running up to me with a huge smile and a fucking puppy cradled in her arms I just couldn't tell her no.

Flowers

Grimmjow did not do flowers. He was not cuddly, he was not nice, and he did not do flowers. The only plant-life in my garden he'd managed to take a liking to happened to be the giant Venus flytrap. It had taken a liking to eating some of the smaller hollows that have managed to get in if they aren't careful. We both agreed to name it 'Killer'.

Gin

Despite all that Aizen and his accomplices had done I still managed to become very fond of Gin. With his squinted eyes and silky, short, white hair, he reminded me of a charmingly sneaky fox. He was also wonderful for bouncing ideas off of when I wanted new ways to annoy Grimm.

Cry

When she dropped to her knees in a boneless heap and the smell of saltwater hit my nose I knew she was doing it again. With a snarl I tilted her head up by her chin and licked away one of the salty trails. "Quit your cryin' woman, I'll get them back for you eventually."

Blunt

"Those jeans are too small for you." said Grimmjow with a scoff. She paused for a moment in the full-length mirror. "Are you calling me fat?"

"No I said those jeans are too small for you."

"So you're calling me fat."

"No, but those jeans make you look fat." Grimmjow grinned perversely as they squared off.

"…fuck you."

"Anytime baby."

No Good

Grimmjow felt a hand cup his bare cheek and then slide leisurely along his jaw. "You know you're no good for me, right?" she asked him. He chuckled darkly in return.

"Don't you?"

Leather

I could feel her eyes roaming my back and I barely resisted the urge to twitch. "What?" I growled, tossing a glare over my shoulder. "You know, you'd look really good in leather." She stated and then a grin very similar to one of my own split her face.

"And you've got a really nice ass too."

***

I'll probably be updating this every once-in-a-while. Review plz and no flames, I'll just ignore.