Chapter 9: dealing with the devil

Start from the beginning

She strolled up to Zayn, and was unable to keep her tears in any longer. "Carter! Don't cry babe!" Zayn hushed, pulling Carter into his embrace and wiping her tears away with his sleeve. "I'm sorry. I'm just going to miss you guys so much." She sniffed. She knew that the boys were only going away for 3 weeks, but she had never been without them for more than a day. It was going to feel like a lifetime.

"Don't worry babe, we'll be back before you know it! And I'll bring you back something nice." He told her. "No, I don't want anything. You boys coming home safely will be my present." She whispered, cuddling into Zayn's arms. It was safe to say that she was closest to Zayn out of all of the boys.

"I love you Carter. Make sure you're waiting at the airport for us!" Zayn laughed. "I love you more! And I wouldn't miss it for the world." She smiled. Zayn kissed her once more before entering the car.

She turned to face Liam and he winked at her, grinning widely. She couldn't help but let another tear fall from her eye. "Oi! I thought you stopped crying a couple of minutes ago!" Liam laughed, pulling Carter into him, the scent of his aftershave lingering in the air.

"I'm going to miss you Li Li." Carter mumbled as Liam held her close to his chest. "I suppose I'll miss you too..." Liam chuckled. "Behave yourself and don't get into trouble!" he spoke sternly. "Same goes to you Liam." Carter narrowed her eyes at him. "Bye babe. I'll see you soon." He whispered as he got into the car and Louis revved up the engine.

Harry put his arm around Carter's shoulder and she instantly tensed up. She waved goodbye to the boys until they were out of sight. She then wriggled out of Harry's grasp and sprinted into the house. Harry was hot on her heals but she somehow managed to out-run him and dash into her bedroom, locking the door.

Harry came to her bedroom to her bedroom door and turned the handle, only to find out it was locked.

"Carter, open the fucking door." He cursed at her. "No!" Carter replied harshly. Harry banged his fists against the door. "You can't stay in your room forever Carter! You'll starve to death without food!" Harry pointed out, knowing he had Carter beat. "Wrong Harry. Before you came, I brought up enough food and drink to last me for a month. And besides, I won't have to stay in here forever, only until the boys come back." She responded smugly.

"You smart bitch." Harry spat, banging his fists against the door once more. He began to hit the door with more force. "Harry you're going to break the fucking door down!" Carter screamed. "That's my plan you fucking twat!" Harry shouted, pushing his body against the door. Carter ran and hid under the covers.

Not that it was going to give her much protection. After all, if Harry gets in here, she's dead.

Harry backed away from the bedroom door, before ramming into it. The door broke off its hinges and dropped to the floor with a thud.

Harry stepped into Carter's room and made his way over to Carter's bed. He grabbed the covers and pulled them off her. "Boo." He barely whispered. Carter shrieked as she tried to run away, but Harry grabbed her and threw her over his shoulders. He began to venture downstairs as Carter kicked and screamed in his arms.

She somehow managed to wriggle from his grasp and run back into her bedroom. But her speed was no match for Harry's and he soon caught her once again, latching his arm around her neck. He took a tablet out of his pocket and shoved it down Carter's throat as she desperately tried to break free from his grasp. Carter's eyelids became heavy and she dropped to the floor in a deep sleep.

Harry grabbed Carter's motionless body once again and threw her over his shoulders, strolling down the stairs with the biggest smirk of mankind plastered on his face.