Chapter Seven

It'd been a few hours. Tyler's first period was at 10 and Tyler was ready to go.

He'd gathered his books and took a deep breathe. English was always bitter because barely any of his friends where there.

Ryan was the only person he knew and he was Brendon's ex, it didn't help the situation.

He sat in the back corner, twiddling with his pencil anxiously. He had a lecture on physiology after this, which he didn't mind.

Halfway through the lesson, a door swung open. A tall girl with shaved off hair and an attitude strutted in in rage. She has a tank top and a leather jacket on with shorts that where a little too short.

Girls like that had no effect on Tyler, the whole "I don't care" act didn't phase him

That was of course until she slammed herself next to Ty. He was confused, there where lots of seats around and she wanted to sit next to him?

"So you're Tyler, I've heard a lot about you" her lipstick smothered mouth moved in a diverse way.

Tyler nodded, still confused

"Don't be do dumbfounded, I know you're gay and part of the queers or whatever he called them"

Tyler's brows furrowed at the lack of respect

"Actually, I'm bisexual"

"And I'm Hasley nice to meet you bisexual"

Hasley?

"There's a new kid called Hasley coming"

Hxxlxx

Was that what Josh was trying to rub out?

"Anyway, you're a cutie, give me your number"

Tyler was still with shock and muttered an excuse me?

"I want your number"

"I'm not single"

"And," She pouted heavily, "He doesn't have to know"

"Sorry I don't have my phone" Tyler chocked out slightly. Something was really strange.

"Fine. I'll catch you later then"

Hasley stood up and strutted away to sit by someone else. Honestly, Tyler didn't like her

And he had a lot if questions too