Epilogue

Hey guys! I'm back!The sequel will be out in a few days, after i have an idea. also........I plan on making a tour of my brain somehow..... i guess i can make a video, and maybe i can show you guys Nelvin too! But you guys will get it someday just not today. Also check out these people!

NelvinUnicornDerp

MuffinMan6879

EquilibriumSoul

baileysmith9889

Dimensionultra7

Anyway, so here's the epilogue! also yes i'm aware that this is almost the end of the book! And i'm really sad but.......i'm not gonna be all sappy so I'm just gonna go into the book. ENJOY!!!!

(this isn't exactly a chapter but it's just gonna be funny and will not be ANYWHERE near something to do with the sequel)

(Also note that this is gonna be in third person perspective.)

It has been about three months after the kiss between Duncan and Kim. They had been hanging out more. And today was relatively special because it was Kim's Birthday. Duncan made a surprise smack dab in the middle of the forest. He'd been making it for weeks.

Monday rolls by and Duncan attempts to make a Kim a b'day cake and it turned out.....decent. They had a nice meal and then...

Duncan: Close ur eyes Kim!

Kim: Is it gonna be my bday surprise?

Duncan: Just wait... You will see.

They walked for a while and soon they reached Duncan's surprise area for Kim.

Kim: WOAAAH!!!

The entire area war surrounded by hibiscus trees and smack dab in the center of the ring of trees was a bench with a box sitting next to it. A few penguins roamed around freely but didn't go into the outside world because there was a forcefield around the place. Kim was starting to tear up when they suddenly hear a boom where PandaLabs was.

Kim: What was that?

Duncan: I-I don't know. Lets check it out. They ran towards panda labs to find Ross, Smiffy, and Trott outside of Panda labs setting up a machine gun....

CLIFFHANGAR!!!Plz don't hate me. The story will continue on in the sequel. And if there is a sequel than it must be exiting right?

Kim: Fine Duncan yes I like you

Duncan: Like??? mmm, I think its more than that if you kissed me kim

Kim: SHUT UP DUNCAN!!! *blushing*

Duncan: awwwww! * hugs kim*

Kim: *squirms* LET.GO.OF. MEEEE!!!

Duncan: NEVER!!

Well lets leave them both to their business. And no I will no write anything...lemon. So DONT EVEN TRY!!! I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THAT LITTLE HEAD!!! Also LIKE+COMMENT AND VOTE!!! The sequel is near, I CAN FEEL IT!!! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!