A new discovery part 2

Hey guys! Long time no see through this book. But a lot through my journal ;P anyway, i've decided to have some ridiculous romance this chapter *wiggles eyebrows* ENJOY!!!!
Kim POV
It was finally getting late enough for us to go on the couch and watch some lord of the rings. Mother has finally had some sense in herself and decided only to tell me stuff in battle annnd when its needed. We already moved into the new base after the........incident. Oh you have no idea THAT WASNT NEEDED MOTHER!!!! Mother? Oh well.duncan actually decided to make the place cozy and not.....sciency for once. It looked pretty cool other than the stupid statue of me on Duncan's head. It was ridiculous. Anyway i think i've gathered up enough courage to actually KISS Duncan. The other part of me kind of wnting to run away and hide but it was kinda what i needed to do as well um...an appreciation gift. I thought all that stuff while waiting to make popcorn? Meh at least i'm actually thinking for once.
Duncan POV
I was outside gathering some flowers for Kim. After that day after she knew that i loved her. I frightened me that she knew but deep down on that day i wanted to squeeze her and smother her in kisses. But to bad she was crying when she said that. Wait...i should have hugged her when i had the chance! Oh well that was in the past. I felt so torn up in the inside on that day. I didn't ever want to see her cry ever again. I found some flowers after wandering around the base  they were hibiscus flowers. The ones she had on her head when she came here. Must be a cultural thing. I chuckled slightly at the thought of when Kim literally SPLASHED into my life. I was heading back to the  base now. I picked a few of those blue flowers too along with the  hibiscus ones. Time to get ready for our marathon!
Kim POV
I got some Dr. Pepper sodas and put the on the table along with the popcorn that i made. Click! The door opened to reveal a grinning Duncan.
"HEYOOOO!!!!" He shouted happily.
"ow!!!" I said in pain while holding my ear.
"Sowwy!!" Said duncan once again cheerily but with a twinge of worry
"You idiot" i just said while i was up on my feet again.
We just giggled and headed for the couch. Duncan handed out some flowers a mix of hibiscus flowers and blue flowers.
"For you,milady" he grinned cockily. I just laughed and placed the flowers in a vase. There "now we can both see these flowers u just stupidly given me" i said while chuckling a bit "MARATHON! MARATHON!!" Duncan shouted and i just winced in pain. I turned on the TV and got the blanket. Then i snuggled up next to duncan.
Duncan POV
Kim snuggled to me? KIM SNUGGLED TO ME!!!! " i know" she just said. I blushed a bit knowing I said that out loud. She just snickered and the wrapped her arms around me. It was adorable her face squished against my chest. Then out loud she said: " hey duncan?" Her face slightly nearer to my face. "Yeis?" I said oh so stupidly once more while also leaning my face in forward. " did you kill tiddles?" She said and leaned in closer until inches away from my face. She's gonna kiss me!!!! " maybe" i said and smashed my lips against hers.she moaned and then we pulled away. " awwwww" kim just said and grinned from ear to ear. "So wait you did kill tiddles!!" She said out of the blue then ran out of PandaLabs. " wait nooooo!!!" I screamed out and ran after her.
*looks up* dawwwwww i finally made them kiss!!! And this thing is like 700 words long!!! Anyway thanks for reading these few chaps of Heart of flux!! Also i kinda want to end this book soon but i will ask you this simple question: DO YOU WANT A SEQUEL!? IF SO TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!!!! also i want to make this a challenge so i want you guys to tell me in the comments that you want a sequel (if u do want a sequel) and i want at least 40 votes on this chapter!! This chap took a loooong time to write so appreciate and dont hate!!! Here's something to laugh at:
Duncan: so you definitely have the hots for me kim?!
Kim: dont start
Nvm i got nothing thats all i could write toodles cateroid army!!!