A Cunning Demand

3rd person POV
As the Night class was walking Hanabusa decided to take one more look at the beautiful (Y/N) before he headed to class. When he turned around he saw something he wished he hadn't. His eyes widened and he yelled out her name with all of his might,
"(Y/N)!!!"
His scream caught the attention of the others and they started running towards her but they were too late, she was gone.

Your POV
"No.... no... NO!" I yelled. "You died many years ago! What happened?! Why are you here?! Why did you take me?! And what is this place?!"

I looked around the room once more, trying to figure out where I was but the window's had been blocked so there were no hints regarding the location.

The man just grins at me, "Hello to you too, (Y/N)"

I glare at him in response, "Answer me." I said in a stern voice.

His grin widens, "With pleasure."

He takes out a chair and his grin turns into a gentle smile, "it was the night you were born. Your birth brought everyone to tears of joy."

My glare softens but I kept the same tone, "Continue"

He nodded, "Your mother fell sick shortly after and died... Poor woman got lung cancer."

I nodded.

"So now it was only you and your father... Yes, now your father... Let's just say that he and Bacchus were quite the buddies." He continued.

I sighed, "I know that, any chance you can speed things up a little?..."

He rolled his eyes, "Fine. It was the night you turned ten... You and your dad were camping, it was a family reunion. The whole family tree would arrive the day after. Me and my family arrived the next day as well to get away from all the riots in the vampire community. Your family thought we were sick, since were.. You know, beautiful and yet so pale and frail."

I nodded again and made a humming sound.

"Your father! He continued, "He was quite the gentleman when he didn't have a drink in hand. He offered to help us out, your grandmother as well, she was a very good looking woman if I do say so myself"

I roll my eyes.

"Now then. That night, everyone died. Your whole family was murdered, and yes... I was there, I saw the whole thing."

My eyes widen, "Who?! Who is the bastard that murdered my family?!"

He shakes his head, "It's best you don't know"

I glare at him, "Tell me"

He shakes his head, "The story's not over"

I let out a small growl, "Fine! Continue..."

He took a deep breath, "Your father had passed out from drinking... And so he survived the slaug- Er.. the killing, haha..."

I nodded yet again.

He continued, "The oddest thing was... well... You seemed very pleased by these events, it was rather strange"

I shrugged, "Yeah, someone finally did the job I had dreamt about doing, of course at the time I didn't realize what those thoughts were"

He nodded, "Understandable"

I glared at him, "Now to the real point... why did you bring me here? Wherever 'here' may be..."

He sighed, "Right... that... You see, there's some high and mighty vampire that really wants to meet you"

"high and mighty?" I ask, voice full of curiosity.

He nods, "Yeah, he's like... royal or something"

I raise an eyebrow "Pureblood royal?.."

He shakes his head, "no... it's the, uh... Artisticcutie?"

"An Aristocrat?" I asked.

He snapped his fingers, "Yes! That! I don't know his name... He should be arriving any minute now though."

As he finished his sentence an old man walked in. His hair was a bleach blonde colour, his eyes were of a stormy grey colour, he had a blonde beard as well. For a vampire his age, he was on the handsome side, you could also see that he was very wise. You could see it from the way he carried himself, his posture was very straight and his head was held high. It was obvious, he was rich and cunning.

"You must be (Y/N)" he said in a calm, deep voice.

I stare at the man, dead in the eye, "who wants to know?"

"Asato Ichijo" He replied.

I grin, "And why would a man like you go through the trouble of kidnapping a student like me?"

"You mustn't worry, I am only here to talk" He answered.

I rolled my eyes, "Set me free and we'll see"

He nodded, "Fair enough"
He told his men to let me go and they obeyed,
"Now can we talk?"

I nodded and rubbed my wrists, "what would you like to talk about?"

He looked at my kidnapper, "Akane, Give us some privacy"

The man nodded and left.

"Now then" I said as I leaned forward in my seat, "What's so important that my old caretaker can't hear?"

From the other side of the door you could hear sobbing, "...I told her to call me father"

I rolled my eyes, "Ignore him"

Asato nodded, "As I was trying to say, I want you to do something for me"

I raise an eyebrow as I stand up from my seat, "And that is?..."

The corners of his mouth tugged slightly upwards, "I want you to..."