A sudden appearance

Your POV
The next morning I woke up drenched in sweat,
"What the?..."

I then thought about the Dream I had,
"Oh right... the dream... That's scary!"

I dreamt that I was standing in front of at least 5-7 people, I couldn't tell their faces though due to them all being blurred. I watched as they were being slaughtered, it was gruesome... To top it all off, all the evidence made it appear as if I were the murderer. I thought about it further since it didn't make sense to me as to why I'd murder those people... And then it hit me! This is a warning! It must be! It has to be!

'What else could it be?...'

About ten minutes later I arrive at class, I take a seat next to the window on the left side of the room.

The teacher is blabbering about some history stuff but I wasn't listening, I was too distracted by the dream. I just couldn't stop thinking about it.

I looked out the window and let my mind wander, eventually my eyelids got heavier and I fell asleep.

A few minutes later someone poked my shoulder. The sudden touch shocked me and I woke up,
"I-I swear I wasn't sleeping!!"

I hear a soft sound, almost like a chuckle.
"Sure you weren't"

I recognized the deep, soothing voice. I opened my eyes and saw a bright light with a lavender touch,
"Zero?..."

I see him move his head and I assume it was him nodding his head.
"I-is the class over already?..."

He does the same movement again and replies,
"Yes, it is... and it's time for duty"

I gasp and quickly stand up,
"Crap!! I totally forgot!! Than- waiiiiiit... how would you know? You rarely ever show up!"

He shrugs,
"I show up... sometimes..."

I roll my eyes,
"Either way we have to get going!"

I grab his collar and drag him outside and towards the Moon dorm building. He just hums slightly and his face turns light red.

When we arrive we see that Yuki has already arrived,
"Where have the two of you been??"

I grin and answer,
"In my dreams~"

She tilts her head slightly and stares at me with a confused expression.

I chuckle,
"I'm kidding, we were in the classroom. I fell asleep during class and he woke me up"

Zero nods.

"Ohhhh"
Yuki says as she claps her hands together and continues,
"What are we waiting for then? Let's get to work!"

~~~

A few minutes later a boy walks up to me, his face was bright red and he looked at the floor,

"Um... (Y/N), would you uh... perhaps uh... like to go out with me?..."

I raise an eyebrow, "I'm rather occupied at the moment.."

I look him up and down, he's oddly familiar..
"Aren't you in my class?..."

He nods shyly. I think for a moment,
"Sure, I'll go out with you but as I said before, I'm rather busy... so how about when I'm done?"

He flashes me an awkward smile, poor guy, and sighs of relief,
"Sure! Sounds great!"

I chuckle,

'what a dork' I thought to myself.

"So uh..." He started to say but I interrupted him,
"Ah- I'm terribly sorry but I must get back to work now"

He nods in understanding.
"Sure"
He said before walking away.

I returned to Yuki and Zero. Zero looked at me with a disapproving look,
"What? Is there something on my face?..."

He shook his head,
"I'm just surprised is all"

I raise an eyebrow, "and why's that?" I asked.

"You're not actually going on that date, are you?"

I laugh, "Why does it matter?"

A few seconds later my eyes widen in realization, "Are you perhaps jealous? No way! I can't believe it! The great and emotionless Zero is jealous!"

"I am not!" He spat out.

"mmhmmm~" I said while grinning.

I look behind him and notice the Night class approaching,
"Get back girls!" I yelled.

One of the fangirls felt rather bold and rebellious and so she asked me with a wide grin on her face,
"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do if we don't?"

I walk over to her with a wicked smile on my face. My pupils start to shrink slightly and my eyes narrowed. The bold girl started shaking a little, she was scared.

"You really want to find out, huh?"

The girl nods hesitantly, "y-yeah?"

I grin and my expression slowly starts turning into a death glare,
"You sure?..." I say as my grin grows wider.

Finally, she shakes her head and backs out.

"Ahhhh" I say as I stretch out my arms.

Zero smiles gently at me and I wink at him in response. As the Night class get closer, Hanabusa notices us and gets slightly jealous. He walks over and grabs me by the arm to pull me closer to him,

"Don't go flirting with other guys (Y/N)!" He says in a small whiny voice, like a little kid telling his friends off.

I laugh at his reaction and pretend to faint, "Oh Hanabusa~"

He smiles and is about to speak when I punch him in the gut.

"How'd that feel huh? Well, that's how I feel when you tell me I can't have a decent conversation with a friend!"

Hanabusa falls on his knees, crutching his stomach.
"I never said... You couldn't... Talk to other... Guys..."

I raise my eyebrows at him, "Uh... yes you did!"

He shakes his head as he tries to stand up but fails,
"I said you couldn't flirt with them, there's a difference"

I sigh and hit him in the head.

"OW! What was that for?!"

I roll my eyes, "That couldn't have hurt that much! And it was for thinking I would actually flirt with someone!"

His face turns red with embarrassment and I help him up,

"You better hurry now" I said, "You don't want to be late for class"

He nodded in response and left.

As I was walking back to the dorms I felt as if someone was following me so I took a small detour. I walked by the stables and walked towards the woods, bad idea.

Just when I am about to turn back I feel a hand on my mouth and I'm being pulled back. I try to fight it at first but then they put a cloth up to my mouth and I'm instantly knocked out.

The last thing I remember was my name been called out by Zero, Yuki and the Night class.

~~~

When I woke up I saw nothing but darkness, I make an attempt to yell for help but there was no response. I try once again,

"Hello?! Someone?!"

I try to stand up only to fail. I've been tied to a chair in the middle of the room. As I'm struggling to release myself from the ties I hear a familiar, deep sound. It was someone's laughter, I just couldn't remember whose...

"Show yourself!" I said firmly.

The man emerged from the darkness to reveal a familiar face.

'No.. It can't be him! He died years ago!!'

I thought to myself in panic.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update but I did it and I will try to update more... Oh and, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Well that'll be all, bye for now!