Warrior Code PetalClan Allegiance and the One-Shot

1. Defend your clan from any intruders. There are bears, badgers, and foxes out there and we can't let them destroy our clan.

2. Warriors eat first. Then it is the queens and kits. The apprentices eat next and if there is anything left over then the elders get that.

3. Prey is to be killed and eaten. There is no playing with it.

4. A kit must be at least four moons before he/she can be an apprentice.

5. Newly appointed warriors must watch over the clan for three nights. They may talk if they need to but they need to stay quiet.

6. Any warrior or apprentice can challenge the deputy for his role. They will fight. If the apprentice wins the battle then he/she gets his/her warrior name.

7. The deputy will only become Clan leader of the leader has no heirs.

8. After the death of a deputy, his heir will be able to take his spot. The heir will only not take it if he/she is a kit. If there is no heir then the next warrior in line shall get to be deputy.

9. Boundaries must be checked daily and marked. Do not challenge all trespassers. They are welcome to join PetalClan.

10. No warrior should neglect the pain of a kit. They are the future of the clan.

11. The word of the leader is the law. If a cat breaks it then he shall be punished by whatever the leader decides will be fit for punishment.

12. Apprentices can have mates but they are not allowed to have kits. If they do have kits, those kits will be killed by the leader.

*********************

PetalClan was a regular clan at one time. It had two bordering clans. Those two clans were very hostile. They attacked PetalClan one day and they chased them out. PetalClan has wandered for many moons until finding its new place to live. They now live on the side of a desert. On the other side are some mountains with some trees and a lush forest on the other side of them. PetalClan lives in a cave on the side of the mountain.

PetalClan cats usually hunt whatever they can find. They sometimes go to the desert to hunt some of the desert prey but most of the time they hunt birds. Sometimes they will even go to their lush forest to hunt the forest prey if they have to.

The enemies of PetalClan are mostly bears since they do live on the mountains. Other enemies are eagles, foxes, and badgers. Badgers and foxes are rare on the mountain since they mainly live in the forest or even the desert for the foxes.

The ancestors of this clan are called DarkClan and LightClan. DarkClan is the place were the evil cats go to. It is very dark in DarkClan. LightClan is where the good cats go. It is very bright in LightClan and there is no darkness. Both can send prophecies to PetalClan.

******************

Leader: Smokestar- a dark grey tom with light grey eyes. His mate is Quietheart, his son is Clearpaw, his sister is Lionhowl, his father was Jaggedstar, and his mother was Sleekfeather.

Deputy: Nettlerunner- a dark brown shecat with blue eyes. Her mate is Brackenclaw, and she has no kits yet. Her father was Brownpelt, and her mother was Sageclaw.

Medicine cat: Berrywhisper- a calico shecat with amber eyes. No family that we know of.

Warriors: