Prologue

"How long will you be gone" I said as my bestfriend and I walk to his car with his bags

"I don't know Shi" Simon said as we placed his bag into his trunk.

"Promise me you won't forget me" I said as I hugged Simon tightly. After a couple of seconds he let go and put both hands onto my shoulders and stared into my eyes.

"I promise i won't forget you. I will call you, text you and we can Skype everyday. I promise to visit you as much as I can. I promise to be there for you as much as I can. I promise you" Simon said as he moved some of my hair out of my face.

"Pinky Promise" I cried as I put my pinky out.

"Pinky Promise" Simon said as he did the same

"I can't believe your moving to London. But this is your dream and I support you no matter how much it hurts" I said as more tears fell

"come with us shi, you've always wanted to move to London to start you music career" Simon begged one last time. I can't go my family is here, I can't leave josh and shawn or mum and dad behind.

"Simon i-i can't, i can't leave my brothers and my parents behind" I couldn't leave Shawn and josh behind. Could I ?

Simon frowns looking down "i know, it's just" simon pulled me into another hug

"I'm gonna miss you so much" Simon mumbled against my hair, I squeezed my eyes shut and held onto him.

"I'm gonna miss you too" I said as we pull away from the hug

"I'm only two hours away call me if you need anything" Simon said as he wiped my tears away

"I will trust me" I said as Simon kissed me on the forehead in a brotherly way

"Simon come on hunny" We both looked back and saw Simon's mum, Simon looks back at me.

"i love you shi" Simon said, I smiled

"i love you too "I said, Simon gave me one last hug before hopping into his car. Simon's mum walked over and pull me into a hug

"Tell JJ I said take care of him for me please" I said, as I pulled out of the hug

"Will do hun, but take care of yourself too okay" Mr's Minter said, I nodded

"By the way Shianne, Jide said he was sorry that he couldn't say goodbye to you as he needed to leave early" Mr's Minter said, i frown realising i didn't get to say goodbye to one of my best friends .

"Oh okay can you tell him I said that's okay and i love him please " I said to Mr's Minter, She nodded

"We have to go Shianne" Mr's Minter said sadly, I nodded before Mr's Minter hop into the car.

"Don't forget me!!" I screamed before they drove off, Simon smiled

"I Promise I won't " Simon screamed as they drove off, I smiled

I watched as Simon drove off leaving me behind in Leeds as him and JJ start a new life in London. I had known JJ and Simon for 11 years of my life and now they are gone.

Simon promised me he wouldn't forget me but he lied, He did, They did forget me...

That was six years ago when my two Best friends left with nothing but broken promises. They never called or texted me, simon would come visit his family but never came to see me. I was forgotten by my two Best friends, I had to move on instead of waiting for them and I did.

My name is Shianne Reynolds, I am 21 Years old and live on my own. I had recently moved to London as my job is here, driving from Leeds to London everyday that would be a pain in my butt so I got a place in London as that was the best thing to do. For my job i am a full time singer/song writer or as my manager likes to call me "a pop star in the making", ever since the boys left i got back into singing a lot and landed a record deal but i've only released a few songs. I also do youtube on the side of producing songs "which is basically all the time" i don't produce songs all the time so i have a lot of spare time to record videos for my channels. I have 3million subs on my main channel and 2.5 million on my gaming channel. My main channel is called ohsnapitzshi and my second channel is called itzshigames.

To this day I think about how Simon and JJ are doing. I do watch there videos and it seems like they have a great life but just once; It would be nice to talk to them again...

A/N

New MiniMinter FanFiction Yayyyy!!!

There will be slow updates to this book due to school coming up and my birthday soon plus drivers test and Im going to New Zealand soon!!

Hope you have an amazing day and See ya

-Shianne xox