Chapter 6

(A/N): Hey guys this chapter goes to @ilovemyLordJesus please follow her! :))

also thank you for commenting! :))

-Bianca Xx

*Christina's POV*

We were driving back home. Today was.. Weird, hurting.

 i didn't expect Niall to confirm something like that. But I have to accept the fact that he's seeing someone else. I mean, we weren't dating or anything. What gets me off track and really confused is, Who is he seeing? I know its none of my business. But, I actually thought we had something.

Niall: are you ok? you seem, off? :/

Me: I'm ok Niall :))

Niall: you sure? you can tell me anything.

Me: I'm fine. Don't worry about me.

Niall: ok. er.. wanna go out tonight?

That caught me off guard. Me? But, I thought he was seeing someone? You know, I really don't get boys.

Me: er.. I thought you were seeing someone?

Niall: I am.

what?

Me: then.. why are you asking me?

For god's sake I wanna know who this mystery girl is!

Niall: because.. you're the one I'm seeing.

*Niall's POV*

I looked at her from where she was sitting. She glanced at me and blushed.

Me: is that a yes.. or a yes? ;)

she giggled into her hands.

Chris: yes! :))

Me: great! be ready at 6 sharp!

It is 4:47. She has time. What makes me chuckle, is that, she actually thought I was seeing someone else other than her. Of course I'm not gonna do that! I fancy her. She's beautiful.

***

It's 5:52. I'm ready. If you're wondering, I'm wearing, a red long sleeve shirt, black skinny jeans, with white high tops. (I don't know ant high tops.. jordans?)

Chris walked down the stairs. Woah. She's wearing, a floral dess with a white sweatshirt, with some black tights, her hair, natural. I smiled.

"you look beautiful" I said. Her cheeks turned into a shade of red.

"thanks" she said.

"ready to go?" I asked. She nodded.

We went into the van. Yeah. Kind of embarrassing. The van.

"so.. Where are we going?" she asked. I smiled.

"I cant tell you" I said. She smirked.

She turned on the radio. Just our luck, Little Mix, Love Drunk. Was on. she squealed and sang along.

"Jade: cant breathe, cant sleep, crazy, what you do to me

head smokin', feeling my heart is open, so hazy, but its alright, to take me, to the dark side, dangerous, but i'm fearless

All, Jesy: my eyes blue, but im seeing red, and I just cant shake you outta my head, maybe maybe maybe x2

all: I'm a little bit of love drunk, ever get the feeling when you're miles away? everybody's looking at me walking, stumbling, hardly talking, mumbling, going red in the face, promise I've been drinking only lemonade, it's all I take, my hearts just on one about someone, and I'm a little bit of love drunk"

she sang. I chuckled.

we arrived.  I got out to open her door. She smiled.

"so.. like where we are?" I asked.

"yes! I love the carnival!" she squealed.

I got the bracelets for both of us. Which means we can go on every ride. Great right?

"what ride do you wanna go on?"  I asked. "the farris wheel?"

"no! not the farris the wheel!" she yelled. I chuckled.

"why?" I asked.

"I'm afraid of it" she whispered. I hugged her.

"ok not that one" I said.

***

We went on all the rides. Except the farris wheel. I won her a big stuffed monkey. she hasn't let go of that thing. I see her yawn.

"you're tired.. you wanna go back to the flat?" I asked.

"yeah" she said.

We headed towards the van.

"NIALL! WHO'S THE GIRLS?"

"ARE YOU DATING LOUIS TOMLINSON'S SISTER?"

"THAT WHORE!"

"NIALL! YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!"

I felt Chris squeeze my hand.

"just ignore them" I said to her.

We got to the van.

We had an awkward silence the whole ride home.

*Chris' POV*

We arrived at the flat.

"thanks Niall I had fun" I said. He smiled.

"you're welcome" he said.

He snaked his arms around my waist. I put my hands around his neck. He leaned in. Our lips barely brushed. I felt his warm lips. I felt him smile into the kiss. He bit my bottom lip. Asking for entrance. I denied. He bit my lip harder. I grinned into the kiss. I pulled him away.

"you cheeky boy" I said.

"goodnight love" he said. I smiled.

"goodnight Niall" I said. He pecked my lips once more.

"see you tomorrow" he said walking away to his room.

I walked in my room. I love how everything turned out.

I changed into my pajamas. I grabbed my big stuffed monkey. And got on my bed. Ready to go to bed. So.. me and Niall? No. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. Nothing official.

Yet?

(A/N): sooo? Chris and Niall? When will that cheeky boy ask?

Please comment/vote. Once again. Please follow, @ilovemyLordJesus ! :))

Love you all for reading ! :))

-Bianca Xx