Chapter 2

*Christina's POV*

"that's something me and the lads won't fight for" Zayn said.

"well Niall started it!" I said putting my hands up shrugging.

"no it was the radio's fault!" Niall said. I gave him a 'what?' Look.

"how the hell is it the radio's fault?" I asked laughing. He glared.

"yes because they had to put your stupid song!" He yelled.

"and you don't think mackelmore's songs aren't stupid? They're fuckin annoying as hell!" I yelled.

"ok guys. Enough!" Liam yelled. He pulled me back away from Niall.

"God you guys seriously need to stop! Why do you guys even fight?" Harry yelled.

"because I hate her!" Niall yelled.

"and I hate him!" I yelled back.

"why though?" Harry asked. "what happened that made you guys hate each other so bad?"

"well first of all, he's fuckin annoying!" I yelled. He laughed.

"and you're not?" Niall asked.

"no" I said.

"ok I think you guys should be apart... Or talk and work things out" Louis said.

"I think they should work things out" Zayn said. They all nodded. Me and Niall looked at each other with so much anger.

"fine whatever" I said. I was still in Liam's embrace. He's warm.

"ok we can do that" Niall said. Liam let me go. The cool air drove through my body as I shivered.

"ok guys we're going to be out there while you guys are in here working things out" Louis said. They all walked out of the kitchen. Seriously? We went to the store to get mayonnaise for nothing? Ugh.

We got closer by 1 inch.

"I think that's close enough. Don't come close to me" I said. He chucked.

"I wouldn't want to anyways" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"so.. How do we work things out?" I Asked. He shrugged.

"how about if we just apologize and forget the past?" Niall asked.

"and never talk to each other" I added. He nodded. "ok" I agreed.

"well... I'm sorry for always getting on your nerves and frustrating you and calling you names. I just always liked to tease you" he said. I smiled.

"that's ok and I'm sorry for always insulting you and always starting a fight and blaming it on you" I said. He chuckled.

"its ok.. So err.. We cool now?" He asked.

"yeah" I said. He smiled. We both came closer to hug. We pulled away quickly.

"so never talk to each other again?" Niall asked.

"Yup" I said. We both smiled. I walked out the kitchen finding the boys around the kitchen door. "were you guys..?"

"no" they all said.

"sure!" I said.

"well atleast you guys worked things out" Louis said. I smiled.

"yeah" I said. I went to go sit down on the couch. I pulled out my phone. Checking twitter.

@Christina_Tomlinson: hey how's everyone doing? :)) x

I was looking through my mentions.

@Notmrshoran: @Christina_Tomlinson how are YOU doing? :)