Rescuing Her

~  ♡  ~

Hello!

Sorry for the delayed chapter, again, I ran out of ideas! >__< But thankfully, it came back! *whew*

This chapter is dedicated to:
• @NabilahTsabitah
• @YukiMiku39
• @Perfect_Groom
• @Vocanimae787
• @MarieLouiseConsencin
• @DwayneBrua
• @AlliahMaeArong2
• @Lpsmagicalwolf76
• @Pillow_Fighter02
• @RaliceRfa
• @PaigeBerdos
• @Yuuki_Ayu
• @zxBlankxz
• @MikuoHatsune01
• @Carolinaxxxxxxxxx
• @mikuzodiac
• @thesuperminer
• @DebsBM
• @Poulsen33
• @AphKanshai
• @Misaki_heartfilia
• @Princessemma23
• @mitsuhiku
• @AyakaMukamiKHR11
• @BlackRock_Shooter01
• @LeekShooter001
• @zakurakiri
• @Kaijouchan
• @airasenpai
• @Suzukiisonfire
• @Otakulover15
• @mikumikulen-lover
• @-Yukichan
• @MelikawaiiAlvarezBar
• @TherizalynGonzaga
• @AdBulayamanCem
• @Snowy_Neko
• @Kill_Meh
• @Panleafsmile

Thank you so so much!! ; 3 ;

Len's POV

"This is bad.." Mikuo muttered. "She's with Dell.."

I clenched my fist, trying hard not to burst. I breathed in and out, trying to calm myself. "Let's go faster." I said through gritted teeth.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Mikuo glanced worriedly and focused his eyes on the road, going faster.

On the way, I thought of a plan. What should I do?? What if Dell had other men? Would we send the police here too?

"Mikuo, should we sent the police here too?" I suggested. "There might be other people there. At least the police can help us."

Mikuo nodded. "Yeah, we should. But let's wait it out a bit, we don't want Dell knowing that there are actuallly people with us and getting away because of it."

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess so."

We arrived at our destination soon after.

"How about you wait here, Len." Mikuo said.

"What? No! I'll go with you." I protested.

"I'll check first. I know how much you want to rescue Miku, so Im leaving that part to you. Im gonna go back right after." Mikuo reassured me.

Mikuo's POV

After I reassured Len, I took a deep breath and walked bravely to my journey of life.

Hahahahaha-

No.

I'm scared out of my mind.

What are those kids even planning, ya know? They might be young, but you'll never know what those brats are thinking. They're unpredictable. For all I know, I could be walking right to a trap!

But, I don't care what happens to me. I'm only concerned for Kagamine and Miku.

I walked sneakily to the back of the car, then walked behind the cars and trees to try and hide, finding a way for me not to be seen. I was surprised nobody saw me.. Yet. Which is seriously making me relieved. At least right now.