Chapter 2

*The next morning!*
Colleen's POV:

Joshua was the first to wake up.
"Good morning, beautiful." He says leaning in for a kiss.

I kiss him back and smile. "Good morning, baby."

He got up to start making breakfast while I made us coffee. While the coffee was brewing I sat on the couch and scrolled through Twitter. Nothing really interesting was going on on Twitter so I just through my phone on the couch and sighed.

"Everything okay, Colleen?" Josh asked genuinely concerned.

"Yeah baby, everything's fine." I said in sort of a low tone. I looked down, but I could still tell Josh was walking over here. He knew I wasn't telling him what was really on my mind. The same thing that has been for a while. A baby.

"Can you please tell me what's been bothering you lately, Colleen? I mean, you don't have to, but I can maybe help?"  He says softly. He's so cute.

"Oh, I definitely know you can help with this." I laughed leaving Joshua looking confused.

"I'm sorry, what? How's that?" He laughed back.

"Josh.." I said sighing again.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I don't know, just, lately I can't stop thinking about having a family." He immediately relaxed and knew where I was going with this. "I know you said we should wait 2-3 years, but to be honest, I don't really want to wait that long. I want to have a baby now.." I said looking down. I could already start feeling the tears well up behind my eyes.

"Colleen.." He says as he grabs my hand. "I'm so glad you feel that way," I look up at him confused. "because that's all I've been able to think about lately, too. That's all I want is to have a baby with you, Colleen. I know you'd be the best mother. I can already tell just by how you are with Parker, Bailey and Jacob. They love you. And the way you held Mckenzie." He said. I looked up at him and saw tears welling in his eyes. I couldn't hold back anymore and I started crying.

"No, Colleen, don't cry, baby." He says leaning in and holding me tight. This man is the best.

"So, do you think we can start trying?" I look up at him with hopeful eyes.

He laughs a tiny bit and smiles. "Of course, Colleen. Anything you want. Just promise me one thing."

"And what's that, Jooshwa?" I asked him.

He giggles. "Promise me, that if something's on your mind for a long time like this was that you'll tell me sooner, okay?" He asks and leans in for a hug.

"I promise, baby boy." I say as I hug him back. He blushes.

"I love when you call me that."

"You do?" I ask him.

"Mhm. It's cute." He smiles that cute smile of his. I love him so much.