Chapter 1

~Suschera~

           Oiling my legs up I watched as the other girls walked passed me giving me looks that I was used to getting just about every night. Considering I was the most well paid girl in this club and thy were just haters it really didn't phase me. Standing up I walked over to the full body mirror admiring every ounce of my curvy body that no man could just get enough of.

    "Suschera hurry up your set is getting ready to start, and you know boss hates last minute." I heard Nicole say from behind me.

       I rushed out going back stage preparing for my entrance. You would think a woman with my size wouldn't be confident with herself and be so comfortable with showing off my body. Coming into this I knew I would be judged but to me it was all about the money and I had to get it easy and fast and this was the only profession to go to.

As the DJ introduced me to the crowd I proudly and sexily strutted down the stage I could hear the men make their calls and say the perverted things I was used to hearing. Finally reaching the pole I leaned my back against it slowly sliding down and slowly making my way back up. Turing around and doing it once more I bounced my ass slowly making clap looking back at it. I could feel eyes burning a hole in the back of my head and looked up to be met with what was surely the most gorgeous man I've ever seen.

  I bit my lip and wrapped a leg around the pole and spun around it making my as bounce and jiggle in the process. As my routine came to an end I couldn't help but notice that the mysterious mans eyes never left me. I quickly picked up my money and walked off stage and back into the dressing rooms. Getting dressed I picked up my duffle bag slipping my money into it and getting ready to leave.

       "You be safe out there Suschera." I hear Rico the bouncer say as I walked out.

 "Oh no doubt about it Ric." I said walking past him to my car starting up and speeding off down the road. Reaching home I opened the door up clicking on the lights as I sat my things down by the door. I ran myself a warm bubble bath and made myself some tea just to end my night off.

   Laying amongst the bubbles I reminisced on a few things thinking about how life was without my mother. Ever since she passed away I've practically been on my own with trying to get myself up and have a bit of a nice life, growing up for me wasn't easy especially with mom being sick. I had to better myself for her and make her proud of me and live the life she wanted me to live.

   Stepping out of the tub I dried off and slipped into some panties and a big t-shirt slipping into bed going into a very much needed and peaceful slumber.

~Justice~

     Sitting in my office I was focused heavily on the money in front of me. I had been in this game since I was a teenager having to be a man fast. I was a busy man never leaving the office to do anything but make drops, and rest my head for the night which rarely happened.

   Being knocked out of my thoughts I heard a loud knock and saw my best friend and assistant Josiah enter the room. "Aye man what's up we finna hit up the strip club you trynna roll?" Shaking my head I started, "Nah man I gotta get all this shit together."

"We got people for that come on it's just one night out then I wont bother you anymore." Nodding I got up and put my stuff in the safe under my desk.  Walking out I locked up my office and passed out the front doors to my Escalade hopping in peeling out of the trap. Pulling up the club I parked hopping out making my way in to see the business here.

    As soon I hit the doors girls left and right were trying to hit me up with a dance or a private session, but I declined them all ordering a bottle and taking a seat right in front of the stage. Just as I got relaxed the lights lowered and some girl by the name of Lethal was introduced.

     Just as I look over a thick caramel woman strutted on the stage and damn I could understand why they called her Lethal, them hips could kill a nigga and she knew she had it right just like that. She slid down the pole and then right back up finally looking at me and biting her lip before continuing her performance. Afterwards she quickly picked up her money and quickly left the stage.

 Damn....baby was different. I never saw a plus sized girl in this type of setting but she was running shit up in here according to the bands that were thrown on the stage. I couldn't get caught up though, my mind was on my money and I couldn't let a broad make me stray from that. Life was all about fast money for me, no settling down, and no partying all the time. I didn't need anyone to  help me out, I had myself since my mother died. That's how it's been for a while and eventually I just got used to it.

    Snapping myself out of my thoughts I dapped Josiah up and rose up out of my seat.

    "I'm gonna go home...rest my head for a little while and I'll see you in the morning."

       "A'ight one love, I'll call if anything comes up." I nodded exiting the club before hopping in my truck pulling off on my way home.

 Reaching home I hopped on walking up to my house and putting in the code before walking in and heading upstairs. Hopping in the shower I drowned myself in my thoughts thinking about life and how it would be if my mother were still her....maybe it could've been different the slightest bit.

   This house was big and I was lonely....very lonely. A relationship came to mind a few times, but I just don't know if I could let that happen. Even though I'm a man I get scared of whatever may happen when a relationship came my way. Maybe it'll work out when it happens....maybe.

As the water ran cold I stepped out and dried off slipping on a pair of boxers and some basketball shorts slipping in bed before dosing off into a much needed sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well you guys that was the first full chapter of the story. I hope you liked it! I wrote this straight off the dome so I hope it is ok. So if you like it comment, and vote, If not still comment and tell me what could've been better.

  By the way I changed the guy because I feel Odell Beckham is a little cliché so the cover will be updated. Anyways read and let your followers know how it is, thank you so much for reading!