The Prologue

Meet Suschera a big, beautiful,outspoken girl. Being bullied all her life didn't phase her one but about the way her body was, because she didn't live off of self pity and hatred. Getting that money was what she was all about and she was gonna do anything to get it no matter what' it took. Struggling all her life with her mother being sick and them living off of disability pushed them further into the gutter and Sucheras'motivation higher.

 Her mother died some years back and Suschera needed to get up and make a better life for herself. So what exactly did she do? Stripping one of the best and fastest ways to make quick and easy money. She's plus sized and a stripper what makes anyone think this is going to work for her? She's determined and that's all that matters. What anyone else had to say was irrelevant she knew better. She learned to me confident about her body growing up and if no one else liked it then they didn't have to look her way. Big or not she had men wrapped around her finger and they just couldn't get enough, 

   Justice a street smart dope boy just looking to get money, pussy, and everything her ever wanted. One of the youngest but highest looked upon in the game. Money,cars, a fat house he had everything a man had dreamed of having. You would think he was raised up in such a life,but no everything he had he worked for,he earned every single dime of his living.

      He had grown up watching his mother sit under the fist of a man. Trying to get his mother out of the house she just never decided to leave,but the day came when she wasn't just leaving she was leaving in w body bag. No pity for weak ass dudes or females he was down to get that money and that's the only thing he had his mind on. He had never really been looking for love but life was getting lonely and he needed someone to hold him down.

               What will happen with Justice and Suschera? Maybe  he'll go for a girl like her and she'll let him cater to her. Or maybe they'll just stick to their old same selves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will he get her out of the club and give her everything she's looking for?

Will she be able to change his mind about love and show him that every woman doesn't have to be the same?  We will see keep reading to find out.

Okay guys I know it's sucky and not to the best of writing standards but if you you guys would like to give me any tips I'll take them. Comment, let me know how it is. I'll be writing and updating as fast as my fingers will take me. I know it's short but it's the prologue I promise the chapters will be much longer.