Chapter 18

Dipper pines quickly walked over to the blonde, placing his hands on his broad shoulders, ready to push him out. There was no way he was letting a dream demon, especially Bill Cipher, sleep in his room. Dipper gave Bill a push but the demon stayed put.

Bill grinned at the brunette "hahah! You can't get rid of me that easily, pine tree"

Dipper let go of his shoulders with a huff. He folded his arms across his chest and let out a loud sigh before stepping aside for Bill to walk through the door. Bill stepped in and looked around. It was a large room with dusty furniture that neither Dipper nor Stan could move scattered around. Dipper now used them for bookshelves or to put framed photos of old friends and family up.

Bill inspected the photos. He looked genuinely interested for someone who had tried to destroy the Pines four years ago.

Dipper left the demon to look around, leaving the room to try and find a mattress. He slowly made his way up the stairs, ignoring the fact that Mabel was listening to music, way too loudly might he add, and singing along badly. Typical Mabel. He opened a door that led to an old storage room where Stan used to keep old, broken attractions in and looked around. He found what he was looking for fairly quickly, plus a couple of warm blankets and pillows. Dipper picked them all up and made his way carefully down the stairs. He was well aware of the fact that most of the yellow blanket had fallen out of his arms and was sliding down the stairs next to his feet but chose to ignore it, hoping he wouldn't trip.

Luckily, he made it down the stairs in one piece. He opened his room door with his foot and walked in, dropping the pile in the middle of the room. Bill turned around as he heard the quiet thump of the mattress hitting the wooden floor and stared at it with interest.

"What's that?" He asked, stepping onto it. He jumped on it and chuckled.

"Bill stop" Dipper sighed and untangled the blankets, shooing the demon off to place them on. "Its a mattress, you sleep on this" he said, placing three layers of blankets onto it "it's your new bed".

Bills smile fell "why can't I sleep in your bed?"

"Because it's my bed" Dipper grunted and picked up the mattress, dragging it towards the furthest corner of his room, away from his bed.

"But I'm your guest!" Bill placed a hand over his heart, pouting.

"So? I didn't want you to sleep in here in the first place, so I don't care" he replied flatly, putting his hands on his hips and staring down at the makeshift bed "there you go, it's all yours".

Bill shook his head and made his way to Dipper's bed, sitting down and wrapping himself stubbornly in his duvet. Dipper ran a hand down his face, trying to contain his rising anger.

"OK, let's make deal" Dipper said, knowing it was the only way he would listen.

Bills attention snapped to the younger twin, a grin on his face. His eye flashed yellow. "What kind of deal?"

"If you sleep on this" Dipper pointed to the mattress "for tonight and don't like it, then we can sort something out with my bed"

Bill hesitated, looking down at the makeshift bed with disgust. after a while, he nodded slowly, blue fire enveloped his hand as he held it put for the brunette to shake. Dipper took it and gave it a firm shake. Bill stood and ran to the mattress.

"What time is it?" Bill asked, stretching.

"Come get your food, kids!" Stan yelled from the kitchen.

Dipper grabbed Bill's arm and pulled him to the kitchen. Stan had set three plates on the table with toasties on them. Dipper grinned and took his place at he table, picking up the toasted sandwich and taking a large bite out of it. He opened his mouth, eyes wide.

"Hot hot!" He covered his mouth with one hand and tried to swallow before his tongue got too burnt.

Mabel laughed, sliding into the seat next to him with a Pitt cola in one hand. Bill sat down the other side of Dipper, poking the toastie. His arm recoiled and he stared at it.

"You eat these?"

"Yeah, try it, it's so good!" Mabel chimed in, sipping her cola and staring at the demon in amusement.

Bill took a bite, cheese trailing down his chin as he set the toastie down. He chewed for a bit before looking over to the Pine twins.

"Now you swallow" Dipper said through a mouthful of food, swallowing it as an example.

Bill copied his action, though it looked very forced and he grimaced as the food went down his throat.

"I knew that" he mumbled.

Dipper snorted bit didn't reply.

When they were done it was around 9:00pm, time to head to their rooms and chill for the rest of the day. Though Dipper wasn't sure he could since he was sharing a room with his enemy.

Bill yawned as he set himself down on his bed. When he'd finished he looked up at Dipper with wide eyes. "What is this feeling? Man, humans are weird" he blinked sleepily.

Dipper laughed "it means you're tired. you should sleep early, you're starting work tomorrow, remember?"

Bill nodded and lay down, shutting his eyes and letting out a sleepy sigh. Soon enough, he had fallen asleep. Dipper pulled out his phone and started looking through his social media, occasionally giving Bill sidewards glances. Every time he stared at the sleeping demon, it made him get butterflies in his stomach. He decided to ignore the weird feeling, thinking it was Stans terrible cooking. Dipper slid down into his covers and closed his eyes three hours later.

I'm going to try and post new chapters once every two days but I have school so I can't always. I have a couple of plans for what I'm going go to do after this book and since this is a multifandom account, I'm thinking of writing an undertale/humantale thing :3

(Edited)