Chapter 6 ~ Gun Dancing and Shattered Mirrors

A/n: Above is what Wolfie's home looks like on the inside and the song she's gun dancing to. There is also a surprise in the author's note at the end of this chapter.

Recap

"How does it feel." I asked him. He poked at his middle before answering. "Tingly." He responded uneasily. I nodded to reasure him. "It's gonna feel like that for awhile but I suggest you don't do anything extreme for a couple of days." I told him sternly.

He raised an eyebrow at me and grunted before responding. "A couple days?" He questioned. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "Three days." I said emotionlessly. We stared each other down as we spoke. "Extreme as in?" He trailed off. I scoffed at him before responding. "Anything extreme enough to where they" I jerked a thumb at the others. "gotta bring your ass back to me to heal you." I told him as the others chuckled and laughed.

He narrowed his eyes at me as he stood up walked over to me. His breath hit my face as he stared me down. I stared up at him with an emotionless expression as I raised my eyebrow. He growled at me before speaking. "I wouldn't be stuck here if you hadn't caused problems." He sneered as he walked past me shoving my shoulder.

I watched as he left before looking back at Will. I gestured to my sweatshirt and he tossed it to me. I tossed him the present before slipping on my hoodie.

"What's this?" He asked as he turned it over in his hand. I smiled before walking towards the door. "Present for Belle." He looked up as I opened the door. "Where are you going?" He asked sadly. I sighed before answering. "Home." I replied. "It was a pleasure to meet you all." I told Orion as I shut the door.

Before anyone could follow me I ran down the road and disappeared.

"~I won't stay were I'm not wanted~."

End Recap

Wolfie's POV

September 6, 2008

After I got back home last night I immediately just showered and went to sleep. I was irritated from from all the mess I got into and the problems I caused.

I sighed and I ate my cereal as I leaned against the kitchen island. After I finished I washed out my bowl and put it in the sink. I walked into my bedroom and changed. I was wearing a white tank top, some grey slacks, and some black ballerina slippers. I walked through my bathroom, made my way into the closet and shut the door. I was met with complete darkness.

I let my eyes adjust before pulling out a certain shoe. I watched as the wall slid back reviling a set of stairs. I quickly walked down them as the secret passage closed behind me. I was met with a large metal door with a lock and keypad on it.

"Voice recognition required." The robotic voice of Lori sounded. "Wolfie." I spoke and I placed my hand on the scanner as she scanned my eye. "Voice recognized. Welcome back Wolfie." I nodded and walked in. The whole lower level was made entirely of a special Valhaven metal incapable of being destroyed. Except by a Valhavenian.

There were four giant rooms. The first one was my lab, the second one was my studio, which also had a wall with a mirror on it, the third was my garage, and the last one contained all the Valhaven stuff I had brought with me.