thirty.

Jimin watched the sunrise with all the pretty colors; pink, orange, and yellow. He sighed as he leaned against the wall to get a better look out the window. He had woken up earlier and couldn't go back to sleep, Yoongi was also awake but he was still laying down.

"Hyung..." Jimin said quietly, Yoongi looked towards Jimin he wasn't quite sure if he was hearing things or if Jimin actually called out to him. "I'm really gonna miss being able to see this... and you."

Yoongi slowly stood up, still holding onto the blanket as he walked towards Jimin. "You will though," Yoongi wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder and pulled Jimin into his chest.

"I don't know," Jimin shrugged, leaning against Yoongi.

"You should go back to sleep, I'll be leaving in a few minutes." Yoongi said as he kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Where are you going?"

Jimin looked up at Yoongi waiting for a response. "To figure stuff out," Yoongi pulled Jimin against himself more.

"Why can't I come?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Because I want you to get some rest, Jimin. Please," Yoongi let go of Jimin and lightly pushed him forward. "Go lay down, I'll be back sooner if you sleep,"

Jimin sighed but nodded his head as he lowered his head down and walked over to an empty wall and laid down next to it.

"I love you," Yoongi told Jimin as he started his way out of the store.

"I love you too," Jimin said quietly, pulling the blanket over his head.

Yoongi frowned once he was outside the store, he clenched his hands into fists then glared over at the wall. He hated to say it but he did not have a plan to save Jimin, he had no clue on how to fix this.

He kicked the wall hard making him groan and not put so much weight on his now sore foot. "I fucking hate everything," Yoongi grumbled as he walked down the street.

Not too much longer a lady was walking in his direction. Yoongi unclenched then clenched his fists as he stormed over to the lady. He took her into a tight headlock while she struggled in his arms and called out for help, but the more she called out the tighter Yoongi would hold onto her.

"I'm gonna take your time," Yoongi growled into her ear.

"Stop! Please, I have two children back home," The lady shouted and huffed loudly from the lack of air she could take in.

Once Yoongi heard her say those words he instantly let her go. He shook his head and turned away from the women. "Sorry," He mumbled.

He shook his head once more before inhaling deeply. He couldn't believe he actually did that to some random lady, he felt guilty. He didn't know what he was thinking, even if he did try and take her time he couldn't, he didn't have a device.

The lady stared at Yoongi then quickly ran off in the opposite direction. "I'm sorry, Jimin," Yoongi sighed loudly as he walked over to the closet wall. "I'm really sorry," He said as a tear made it's way down his cheek.

"I tried," Yoongi slowly sat down on the cold sidewalk. He covered his eyes with his hands and cried into them feeling heartbroken that he wouldn't be able to save the love of his life.

He wasn't going to return to Jimin until he knew for sure that he didn't look like he had cried.

***

Jimin still laid on the cold floor of the store, using one of the backpacks as a pillow, while he held the picture of him and his parents in his hands.

He admired it for a few more seconds before he placed it down onto his chest. "At least, I'll be able to see her again," Jimin said to himself, referring to his mother.

He closed his eyes tightly as he thought about his and Yoongi's spot by the water. He wished that he could hear the waves crashing against the rocks and just stare out into the open sea. So that's what he did, he imagined him and Yoongi standing at that railing looking down into the water.

"It's gonna be okay," He reminded himself.

The store door opened loudly making Jimin jump and sit up looking over at Yoongi. "It's sunset," Jimin told Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded his head, he felt really bad that he didn't spend the day with Jimin. He silently walked over to Jimin and sat down next to him. Yoongi wrapped both of his arms around Jimin's torso and shove his face into Jimin's neck placing a few gentle kissing against Jimin's warm skin.

When Yoongi stayed in that position whispering that he loved Jimin over and over he just knew.

Jimin knew he was going to die.

___
yikes, what do you think is gonna happen?