A NEW BEGINNING

(Brie's POV)
Its been 8 months since randy left me I felt lost but at the same time I felt emotionless we haven't heard of randy after he left me I used to cry to go to sleep ...

But now I stop loving him he wasn't coming back so what's the point of crying for a man I used to love ...

I was in the catering with my sister and my fiancé Bryan...

Yes he proposed to me a while back I wanted to say no but I couldn't he was proposed to me in front of our friends and family and I didn't want to embarrass him...

My body was healing still I just came to support my sister and Bryan "have you heard anything about randy john?" Bryan asked the fact I still hear his name makes me cringe "uh no haven't heard from him at all" he said ...

"So Nicole when are going to vist Nana" I said changing the subject "honestly I don't know my schedule is crazy" she said "I just miss her so much" I said "we can go this weekend brie if you want " bryan said ...

"that would be lovely honestly" I said "plus I miss Josie" I added I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a quick peck on the lips...

(Randy's POV)
Did I do the right thing of breaking up with Brianna ? Never knew that missing a person you loved the most hurts for the past month or so brie kept calling me I wanted to answer I really did but I couldn't...

I decided to take a break from wrestling and take care of Alanna she has nightmares constantly about that night And cries she even misses brie ...

I was in my own thoughts "babe" some one said I came back to reality "yeah" I said "are you ok ?" Kim asked who is also my girlfriend "I'm fine I'm just thinking that's all" I said "are you sure?" She asked giving me a concern look...

I grabbed her face and kissed her "yes I promise" I said giving her a smile "that's good to hear" she said smiling back "daddy can we go to the park" Alanna said coming in into our room jumping up and down me and kim looked at each other...

"Of course " randy said "put on your shoes and sweater OK we'll go in a little bit" I said she nodded and ran to her room "your an amazing father you know that" kim said laying her head on my chest while rubbing it..

"Thank you I try really hard you know I want what's best for her" I said "I know and honestly Randy I want to help raise her with you" she said...

"Are you willing to do that? I mean you have 3 kids of your own " I said "I wouldn't mind adding another one to the family" she said smiling I gave her a kiss "your the best you know that" I said and she blush...

Alanna came back with her shoes and sweater on "you ready baby girl?" I asked her "yes" she said ...

*at the park*
When we arrived alanna ran to the swings kim decided to push her alanna she had the laugh of an angel suddenly I've gotten a text from Vince saying I have to go back to work on Monday...

I honestly didn't want to but I didn't want to loose my job ..

"Um kim" I said "yeah?" She asked while pushing alanna "are you willing take care of alanna for me this weekend " I asked "yeah why what's going on?" She asked "Vince asked me to go back to work on Monday" I said.

"Yeah I'll take care of her" she said "thanks" I said she gave me a smile..

This was a new beginning ....

_________________________________________
HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SQUEAL??..

COMMENT AND VOTE:)