Chapter 14: Saturday-Severus

Saturday came faster than expected. The students were still bustling to get the finishing touchs on their costumes. I tried to pester Hermione about what she was going to be, but she wouldn't budge. Lockhart was boasting about something at the Head Table at breakfast. Something about how his new "girlfriend" would be joining us at the ball tonight. I looked to Minerva, she rolled her eyes and I chuckled. Tonight would be the best night of my life. Minerva and Albus had announced that the teachers would be participating in the Masquerade Ball as well.

I was going to be dressed in a long black cloak and my mask would cover everything but my mouth. Hermione had come acrossed my mask when she was in my chambers. She smiled at its intrigute carvinings. "Severus, this means that we could dance together!" she screamed excitedly, jumping up and down. I smiled and hugged her.

"Of course, my love. I wanted this to be a surprise, but I want to have every dance with you. Hermione, will you go to the ball with me?" I asked. Hermione nodded her head. She stood on her tiptoes, waiting for me to kiss her, and I did, without hesitation. I scooped her into my arms. She giggled as I spun her around in a circle. Her hair flew as we spun. She laughed and laughed hysterically. I stopped after becoming so dizzy. She kissed me, my beautiful girlfriend. Her hands entangled themselves in my hair. I walked us to my bedroom and laid her down.

My hands were on either side of her, kissing her sweet lips. She wrapped her leg around my back. She moaned in her throat. She licked my bottom lip, demanding entrance. I pulled away from her and looked down at her. "What are you doing?" I asked. She blushed fervently.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled. She removed her leg from around my back and curled up underneath of me. "I'm sorry." The tears ran from her eyes. I eased my face down to hers and kissed her. I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist. She pushed back against me. I looked at her. "Are you sure?"

"I never said we were going to have sex," I told her as my lips came back down to hers. She wrapped her arms around me and I rolled over.  She giggled as she kissed me. This time it was me that licked her bottom lip, demanding entrance. She obliged and I allowed my tongue to travel over her teeth and tongue. She gave a little moan. I rolled back over on top of her. She unbuttoned my black overcoat and tossed it aside. "Hermione, we need to slow down a little bit." She giggled.

"I don't think so," she whispered as she unbuttoned my white shirt. She extracted her tongue from my mouth and licked the bridge of my nose. I tried surpressing my groan, but it was too late she heard it. She laughed. "You like that, don't you?" I moaned. She licked my nose again.

"Hermione, please," I begged. She kissed my lips and cheeks. She continued down my neck and I felt her suck at my jugular vein. I moaned in reply. I felt something harden. I jumped off of her and ran into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. That girl had given me a hickey! I looked at myself, my shirt was half way unbuttoned and I was covered in sweat. I knew that I had to go back out there.

"Severus," she said. "I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have been trying to go so fast." I sighed and opened the door. She looked worried. I picked her up off the floor and kissed her forehead.

"Don't be, my beautiful princess. I know that it's hard to resist the temptation, but we have to," I said as I took her hand. "I love you and I am more than willing to wait." She smiled at me and kissed me. She took my hand in hers.

"I understand, Severus...I love you," she said shyly. I smiled at her and kissed her again. It was time for her to go and get ready for the Ball. "I have to go." I set her back down and stroked her hair. She was so beautiful.

"I love you too, Hermione," I said as she left my chambers. I sighed as I realized how lucky I truly was for having Hermione in my life.