"I'm not sure if she's okay or not." John Luke says and I laugh again. He stands and holds his hand out to me. Holding my breath, I take his hand and he pulls me up.

"I'm going to need another massage," I say through clenched teeth as pain flies down my spine. Wow. Geez. It hurts to breathe. Cole laughs at me and shakes his head.

"Maybe I'm not the only one Jo causes trouble." Cole says. I smile.

"Not when I'm around." I tell him and slowly walk back to the truck. John Luke keeps a hand under my elbow to steady me and catch me if I fall again. Which I don't. I slide in the truck and John Luke and Cole slide in beside me. The other hop back in the back seat again and John Luke takes off. I lock my seat belt in and lean back against the seat.

"Ready for day two?" John Luke asks and I turn my head to him, blowing a breath out of my mouth.

"Day two of what?"

"School."

"Ha! No!" I moan and close my eyes. John Luke laughs.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen today," he whispers and I smile keeping my eyes closed as Kellie Pickler sings softly on the radio. Apparently, I fall asleep because I wake up screaming. John Luke looks at me worried with his hand in mine.

"What's wrong?" He asks panicky. After a few deep breaths, I shake my head and climb across John Luke to step out ofte car. He groans when I brush over his lap. Shaking his head, he steps out and takes my hands. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Why did you scream?" He asks me and the smile falls from my sleep. Because I had a dream of fire.

"Bad dream." I shrug my book bag over my shoulder and turn, walking up to the school. Cole smiles at me and falls into step beside me. My body is turned and I face John Luke.

"What was it about?" He asks me and I sigh, stomping my foot.

"It doesn't matter, John Luke. Just leave it." I turn back and rush through the front doors. Quickly, I get my books from my locker and walk to Homeroom. Stupid. Considering John Luke and I have the same Homeroom. I take my seat by the window and sit back, folding my arms as images of my dream flashes through my head. I had the same dream in the truck that I had this morning. My back feels better now but I'm still going to get a massage tonight because John Luke is like a magician with his hands. That's pretty awesome. I'm just saying. My desk wobbles and I turn away from the window to see John Luke sitting on it, his feet hangin over the edge.

"What was the dream about?" He asks sternly and I sigh,coverin my face with my hands. He wraps his fingers around my wrists and he pulls them away from my face, holding them in his hands. "Tell me what the dream was about."

"Why do you want to know?" I ask him with raised eyebrows. He smiles and runs the pads of his thumbs over my palms.

"Because you are my best friend and I don't want you to keep anything from me. You ran away from me yesterday when I was talking about Katherine's past and I get that she was lying. Sadie told us that. But I want to know why you ran and I need to know what dream you ha that made you scream because it scared the living heck out of me and it wasn't even my dream. I can't imagine how you felt but I need to know what it was about. I might could help you."

"You couldn't. No one could." I mutter and he gives me a sad look. "It was a fire. There were flames everywhere." I tell him and take a deep breath. I don't like relivin it. "She was so calm though. Like she knew it was coming. And she just disappeared. I couldn't get to her before she vanished."