iScene 4 -Lucky 5-

Start from the beginning

-time skip-
I groaned in frustration when they finish explaining things. OH GOD!! I really want to start the tournament. Look at all those strong competetors, They all look interesting.

I wasnt paying attention when Chapati announced the first team that won the first place at the preliminary round.

I dont freaking care which guild was on first cuz I'm going to burn their butts to ashes..

The crowd gone wild and they were yelling and cheering. A part of the crowd was a bunch of fangirls screaming like idiots, they have this really big banner with a 'WE LOVE STING EUCLIFFE' on it. I just frowned in digust ,Who the bloody hell is that guy anyway?

I slowly turned my gaze to the first team that made in the preliminary round when I saw a familiar face that caught my attention.

This cant be! It's imposible that he's a mage!! I felt a thump in my chest and my blood began to boil as I saw this blonde guy that ticked off Natsu yesterday..

I bit my lower lip trying to surpress my anger when mr. Blondie looked at me with his most interested look in his face and a smirk formed his lips.

Okay! That hit the spot! He's a nerve racking idiot!

"YOU COCKY TWO HEADED PITCH FORK BAFOON!! I'm going to get you! I swear!" I burst out in anger trying to get near him but Erza and Natsu stopped me holding both of my hands.

"you think that you can get away from me?! Oh no mister! I'm going to rip off that smirk on your face when I get my hands on you! I dont care if your one of the greatest mages in Fiore!" I growled doing my best to get away from Erza's tight grip. I was so angry my face turned fifty shades of red but that's not all my (h/c) hair also turned into a dark scarlet color showing my current emotion. I'm not that angry, not at all I just wanted to kill that blondie guy! I want to punch some sense out of him.

The crowd was pretty amazed when they saw my hair change but Mr.blondie doesnt give a shit he just shrugged his shoulders and averted my gaze away from me.

"It looks like there's a tension building up between Fairy Tail A's (f/n) (l/n) and Sabertooth's Sting Eucliffe" Chapati enunciates.

So that's Sting Eucliffe huh? What an eyesore! He thinks that he's good and he can beat us. Well, goodluck with that.

"Look (y/n). You're really cute and I love that expression of yours" Sting cooed and I clenched my fist. He's a flirty after all, no wonder his fans are damn crazy for him.

"But we're going to beat the hell out of you" He added using his low-harsh voice.

"Oh yeah?! Well, I'm going to obliterate your very existance!!" I hollered as I release a great ammount of destructive aura. I know he felt it and everyone was silent.

He didnt fliched or move, he just stood there with a prideful aura.

"I'll be looking forward to that (y/n)" he stated but before I can speak Yajima stopped our arguement by announcing the mechanics of the game.

I clamped my mouth for a moment then I let out a groan. Erza and Natsu took their hands off me and tried to calm me, I took a deep breath as I cross my arms glaring at Sting the whole time and the color of my hair remained the same because of my anger.

Sting's POV
(y/n) was glaring at me the whole time until now that we're on our balcony while watching the first part of the tournament. Rufus was the first one to participate at the first game knowing that he can beat every single player in the battlefield. Anyway, I gave (y/n) a seductive look and I winked at her trying to piss her off, I really think that she's cute when she's angry. I saw her shiver when the color of her hair became brighter than ever and she gritted her teeth looking pissed off,she attempts to jump out of their balcony but her guild mates quickly stopped her from causing any trouble.

I just watched them from a far while I chuckle, They tried to restrain her but she's too strong and she started to yell at me that she'll definitely kill me after this. All of the sudden an old man appeared in the scene and turned into a huge guy lifting her up taking her away while she whines.

Aawwhh.. She's gone. They took (y/n) away and I was starting to have some fun. I groaned in frustration when Rogue and Yukino looked at me with a confused face. I just sat on the chair thinking what (y/n) is doing.

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been a really bad day for me. First, Because Sting is a total jerk and acts so cocky that Master Makarov scolded me and instructed to stay on the inn . Second, Because Gray and Lucy lose and it means we're stil on eighth place. Third, WE DIDNT GAIN ANY POINTS AT THE FIRST DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT and lastly, Wendy was beaten up by some odd looking creature and she's unable to participate in the tournament. I left the others,deciding to walk and look around than spending my time on the inn.

"This day sucks" I annoyingly told Renei as we walk through the alley. Renei remained silent not saying a word. I looked at her and she's seems sad, I wonder why she's acting like this.

"Renei is there a problem?" I asked her but she shook her head. My eyebrows met and I repeated the same question but she wont even say a thing. Her face was blank and it worried me.Did I upset her because I was behaving like a total brat a while ago. I

"Uhm.. Why wont we buy some crepe? It's your favorite right? Especially a crepe with a Strawberry filling topped with a vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup" I turned to her and she bolts up her head with a smile on her face.I smiled back and carried Renei.