iScene 4 -Lucky 5-

(y/n) POV

After the elimination round the Grand Magic Games started. The former member of the Magic Council Yajima has joined Chapati Lola as commentator of the Games. As the preliminary eighth place winners were about to announce.

We were inside this hall that will lead us to the grounds of the games where a lot of people are cheering. I felt a little nervous trying to calm myself down, There are a lot of people out there that will watch us play at the tournament but I'm determined to do my best for the guild especially for Renei.

"It's time!" Lucy squeeled in excitement as I look at her. I notice that her clothes really fits her and I love the color. We are all wearing a violet uniform and Erza and Gray also loved it but Natsu was whinning because he doesnt want to wear a girly colored uniform.

Actually, I freaking love my outfit! I'm wearing a violet sleveless turtleneck crop top that reveals my sexy-hot body with an emblem of fairy tail at my right chest. Of course, I wore my (f/c) chacarel knit tube gloves that Erza gave me and a (f/c) mini-godet skirt paired with an over-the-knee boots.

I heard Chapati's voice and he is about to announce the eighth place at the preliminary round. My heart skipped a beat after hearing that and I suddenly tensed up

"Everyone! Let's do our best okay?" Gray told us and I was motivated.

We're going to bring Fairy Tail back to the top. The crowd was loud as ever as Chapati opened the tournament for the grand magic games.

We started to walk forward as Natsu lead us out of the hall. I feel excited as ever.

"The eighth place of the preliminary round is"

"FAIRY TAIL!!" Yajima announce and we proudly walk to the open arena seeing a lot of people watching us.

Natsu raised his right arm, representing the long lost fairy tail members. I was expecting that the crowd will cheer for us but everything turned upside down.

"BOOOOOOOOO!"

"What the heck?!" I exclaimed as The people around the arena started booing us. My eyes widened and I gritted my teeth.

We were gone for a long time and I didnt expect that something like this will happen. They just booed us and it annoys me, they think that the guild members of Fairy Tail are a bunch of loosers. My (e/c) sharpened but I felt Natsu's hand on my left shoulder.

"Let them be cuz we're going to show them how strong we are" Natsu stated and I let out a sigh. I just stood my ground with Gray,Lucy,Natsu and Erza.

The seventh place team, Team Quatro Cerberus, arrive on the field followed shortly by the all-female guild; sixth place Team Mermaid Heel. Fifth place in the preliminaries was taken by Blue Pegasus' Trimens and one new member in a bunny suit, fourth place was achieved by Team Lamia Scale.

The next team is the surprisingly newly legitimate guild; preliminary third place Team Raven Tail.

The participating Guilds and members
With two more guilds set to arrive the crowd becomes confused as they believed Sabertooth and Lamia Scale to be the two highest ranking guilds. .

I just stood there waiting for the second team to be revealed.

Chapati announce the second team that shocked me not just me but even the whole crowd, as it is Team Fairy Tail B, consisting of Laxus, Mirajane, Gajeel, Juvia and Mystogan.

My lips formed an 'O' shape when Natsu suddenly laugh knowing that Fairy Tail has great advantage of winning..

Then Chapati explained everything as sighed being bored.