Chapter 1

Humans talking

Humans thinking

Fire Dragons Roar

*sounds*

Chapter 1

Narrator's pov

"Wow my life is so god damm fucked up, first I have to fight these stupid ass demons then the dragon of apocalypse comes and tries to kill us. It turns out that Igneel was always inside me, damm that sounds wrong. Anyways Igneel dies fighting Acnologia and he gave a cool ass tattoo of a dragon on my right hand, which if I must say looks so much better than that ice-pricks devil slaying tattoo. Like seriously wtf triangles really Gray triangles what the hell are you in pre-school or some shit. Anyways some dumbass decides to fire the etherion cannon which was probably one of the most stupidest thing that anyone could do, not to mention it was also a dranger for multiple thousands of lives of the citizens and the mages that were fighting, and I for some reason was the only one trying to protect everyone from destruction and death so I went and absorbed it and now I'm in this weird place it's all black I wonder what it is?" Thought Natsu as he was snapped out of his thinking when he body began shaking.

"Where the hell am i?" Said Natsu out loud."Huh I'm in a wagon and I don't have motion sickness.Well this is weeeiiirrrd." Thought Natsu as he continued to ride in the wagon was he was brought back when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder.

Natsu immediately turned around and to see a guy that looked the same age as him with brown hair and light green eyes" Hi my name is Tatsumi, and were here at the empire." Tatsumi said to Natsu.

"Empire is it near Magnolia or Fiore?" Natsu asked quickly, "ummm no I have no idea where this Magnolia is." Tatsumi said with a confused expression on his face, as he and Natsu got off the wagon.

"Shit I think I'm in another dimension, I need to check if I still have my magic." He thought as he was walking with Tatsumi. Natsu then ignited is hand the flame was blood red and a lot more powerful than before."Damm Igneel was right it did give me a massive boost in my magic power." " hey, hey what your name?" Asked Tatsumi.

"Oh yeah right I forget to introduce myself, I'm Natsu." As Natsu shuck out his right hand going in for a handshake. "It's nice to meet you Natsu" said Tatsumi shaking Natsu's hand.

"So why are you going to the Empire?" Asked Natsu."I want to join the military and get enough money to save my village." Said Tatsumi. "Why are you going to the Empire?" Questioned Tatsumi.

"Same reason as you I want to join the military I guess. Otherwise I wouldn't be here right now." Lied Natsu as they were about to sign up to join the military.

(Line break)

"What we can only be foot soldiers?!" Yelled Tatsumi at the guy at the registering counter.

"Yeah"

"No I should be a commander of you see my skills you'll have to give the the position as a commander!" Said Tatsumi as he pulled out his sword at pointed it at the registering guy."Wow this guy's arrogant. I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen." Thought Natsu.

(Line break)

" Can't believe the old man kicked us out at least we found this really nice lady willing to help us!"mentally yelled Tatsumi. As they had ordered food and drinks.

"So do you know how to get us into the military?" Questioned Tatsumi to the blonde girl.

"Yeah I do you need to have. Connection and Money." She said to Tatsumi, while Natsu was wolfing down his food. Tatsumi was thinking about what he should do. Once he made up his mind he took out a bag of coins"will this be enough?" Asked Tatsumi to the blonde chick, who just had a grin on her face"yeah this is perfect!!" She exclaimed"just wait here I'll be back in a few minutes."