Kayden

It was the summer of 2017, your plans just got ruined because your so-called 'friends' wanted to go to a stupid party when you clearly had plans to go to an even better party at your cousin's house. You were walking down Fairmont Street and just so happen to glance up at the perfect moment. There he was, your prince in shining armor. He was sitting at one of the tables in the local coffee shop. You walked in on an attempt to try to catch his eye and make him notice you. You had found an empty seat right next to his table, He looks over at you and smiles a bit, you see him get up and walk to the table that you're at. You feel a tap on your shoulder, you turn your head and look at him, "Can I set with you?" He asks. "Yes.." You say very nervously. after he sets down, an awkward silence grows thick in the air. "So.. Whats your name?" He asks. "Y/n ...." You say, "My name is Kayden, it's a pleasure to meet you y/n, You're very pretty..." You blush at his kind words, "thank you, and I have to admit, you're not that bad yourself" You said,"Y/n Can you meet me in the parking lot a little bit later?" He said."Yeah, sure" it's not like you have anything better to do, your friends blew you off and went to some party. Later that night, you walk to the parking lot behind the coffee shop. You see Kayden leaning up against an antique black Cadillac. As you walk over, Kayden runs up to you and grabs your hand. He pulls you to his car. When you get in its really cold. "Hey... Can I ask you something y/n?" he mumbles, "Yeah, what is it?" You say in confusion. "I know we've only known each other for a day, but when I first saw you, I felt a connection between us. And that's why I wanted to meet you here." You were in shock by his sudden words. Your lips grew closer and closer, this was it, this is what you had been waiting for. Soon enough, your lips touched. His lips tasted of sweet vanilla glazed with sugar. The kiss lasted at least 30 seconds, but you wanted more. When you broke the kiss all you could say was "Am I in Heaven?" Kayden giggled at your comment and then cheerfully said "Y/n? Will you go out with me?" He hid his face in embarrassment, but you immediately shouted "HELL YE" And tightly hugged him. The both of you drove off back to his house, played video games, and ate a lot of pizza. When you fell asleep Kayden took you to bed, kissed your forehead and whispered: "Sweet dreams Y/n, I love you.."