Terribly beautiful, isn't it?

*
Broken boy meets broken girl;
Longing in their eyes, secrets underneath.
White, grayscale and black;
Love in all its forms: angelic and savage and the happy moments which are in between.
Mutual distruction is what leads to rommance. And their holding hands is what demonstrates this theory.

Terribly beautiful, isn't it?

*
She thought she had fallen for the moon.
Her eyes would wander to the other edge of the world, while seeking perfection, her perfect soul which was not hers yet.
But then he became her perfection. She couldn't grasp her ideal self, so she started working on him instead.

Terribly beautiful, isn't it?

*
What she didn't know was that he was also working on her.
One day, he gave her a golden thread. He didn't tell her the reason so she just laughed and thought he was silly.
The next day, she wanted to gave it back to him. He agreed, but only on one condition: she was to keep it one more night.
That night she took a closer look and swirled the thread around her finger. She saw her own energy colliding into the gold. Flashes of remembrance and memories of another kind of love. She couldn't look away. She felt their connection, she felt bounded through that thread ...bounded to him.
He became her project. He became her moon.

This is what happens when a broken boy meets a broken girl.
Terribly beautiful, isn't it?