Chapter 15: Lovely Night

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Sesshomaru: What?"

"Yumi: Can I see your arm?"

"Sesshomaru: Why?"

I tried to take off his top, but he stopped me.

"Yumi: Cuz I want to see it up close."

He grabbed both my hands.

"Sesshomaru: I'm not in the mood to do so."

I gave him an irritated look as he smirked at me.

"Yumi: Your a dick."

"Sesshomaru: Now I truly wont show you."

"Yumi: Just take you arm out of you sleave. Do it now! Don't make me strip your ass."

I blow my hair out of my eyes and saw Sesshomaru's interested and yet amused at what I said. He let go of my hands and I got up and stood in front of him. He took off his armor and then pulled down his sleeve, I walked over to his side and rubbed what was left of the arm.

"Yumi: Did it hurt?"

"Sesshomaru: Not for too long."

I'm glad he's not lying to me. Then again he knows that I have no issue with kicking his ass if he does lie to me.

"Yumi: Are you angry?"

"Sesshomaru: No I'm not one to hold a grudge, it was in the heat of battle."

I smiled as he looked up at my face.with my left hand I cupped his face and felt him move his head to wear he kissed my hand.

"Yumi: You fight with honor and pride. I admire that Sesshomaru."

I waived my right hand and the water from the river came over to us, Sesshomaru shocked but then relaxed.

"Sesshomaru: I see you've been training... Even with the earth I saw you control it without your Katana."

I nodded and then made the water go over his arm. he looked at me questionably.

"Yumi: I want to see if I can heal it... Do you trust me?"

He nodded and I heard a faint yes. I nodded then with my sharp nails I created a deep but healable cut on what's left his of his left arm. He's blood mixed with the water and they began to take the form of a arm.

"Yumi: Mizu."

Just like the the bloody water heald Sesshomaru's arm making him a temporary arm but just as good as the old one. I hope it's as good as the old one. I took a step back painting, but put up one of my hands as to say 'I'm fine'. I sat down on one of the rocks and looked at him examining his arm.

"Yumi: Go ahead try it out."

He got up and began to try out his new arm, even his demonic energy flowed to the new arm and he was able to use his abilities. He put back on his armor and then he walked up to me, his new hand rested on my knee then glided up my thy. I watched him in curiosity, He know's I'm drained from pulling off such a move... What's he doing? Leaving my leg he moved his hand to my side and traced the outline of my body, finally reaching my face using his new hand he tilted my chin up forcing me too look at him. We made eye contact, he chuckled and smiled. My eyes had widened at the sight. Not the reaction I was expecting.

"Sesshomaru: You never cease to amaze me Yumi... How do you do it?"

He then kissed my forehead, I looked down in at my feet. He seemed to notice this.

"Sesshomaru: What's the matter? Not satisfied?"

I put my hand on his chest and gently pushed him back from me. He took a step back and eyes widened, I looked up at him.

"Yumi: I hate to admit this but I don't know how long it will last... I wasn't even sure it would work."

He shook his head, picked me up and carried me bridal style. I looked at him and tilted my head.

"Sesshomaru: I'm not as stupid as you may think Yumi... I knew that this is a new technique that you are trying and I'm amazed at how your efforts are worth it. Now rest it's late and you're in no condition to be up, and have no reason for it."

I smiled and leaned my head on the softness of his fur and closed my eyes drifting into unwakeable sleep.

"Sesshomaru: Thank you."

He said in almost a whisper, I took a deep breath in and out.

"Yumi: Welcome."

Ok almost unwakeable sleep. I felt him stop and his head turned as to see if I was sleep talking or really awake, but I kept my eyes closed just to save his pride. He resumed walking back to camp. I'm too nice to him. I took another deep breath in and snuggled closer into his fur, I felt him pull me closer and sit down wrap me up in his fur and lean back on a tree. But then again who's to say he doesn't spoil me? Next thing I knew I was out cold. What a lovely night... Sesshomaru... Am I.... Falling for you?