Chapter 5: Can I join?

Start from the beginning

Family? She looked at me still confused. I groaned.

Do you remember Uncle Mike? I asked her bad memories coming back just saying his name .

Yea your uncle right? She sat down on a bench and looking at all of us.

Well remember when you were scared of him kus he was a powerful ga- person I said looking around cautiously.

"Umm yea"

"Well when he died he passed everything to me when I was fully trained and was capable to run this busniess" I respond back eyeing her to see her reaction if she  lash out on me like she always does. And she doesn't say anything for a minute she sat their deep in thought. Until she looks up at me her mouth turns into a Oh understanding what I was saying. About like 2 minutes in sclience she spoked up and surprised me.

Can I join? She said smiling at me weirdly.

No I growled at her.

Why not!!! She glared at me and this made me mad.

You can't fucking join okay get that straight in your head!! I growled again. She automatically stayed quiet  and sat their with her mouth opened I never snap at her but No means No. Oh shit Lexi whispered .

Rylee? Damon spoked snapping me out of my glaring contest with Marie.

"What?"

We need to leave We need to go pick up Trisha he said Oh shit forgot all about that.

Okay go get the car put we're gonna first drop Marie off I said with my Stern tone. They all nodded .

We drop Marie off at my dad's mansion  and headed to the airport and right when we entered we see Trisha with 4 big bags arguing with what looks like with three girls.

Look you bitch---- before she can say more Damon carried her out of the airport and left me, Drake ,and Lexi with her Big 4 heavy bags. We carried all of them to Drakes gray Audi R8 and was crushed by Trisha.

I missed you Bitch!!!!! She hugged me and was jumping up and down of excitement. I smiled Trisha tried to hug Lexi when she glared at her I don't know why but she never liked hugging. Trisha knows this but always loves bugging her.

WTF do you have in these fucking bags bet you if I opened one imma find a died raccoon and two squirrels. He huffed out putting the last bag in the trunk.

"Pfft the only thing you're  gonna find died there is that little dick of yours when I cut it and send it it back home to your ex's "she smiled innocently and popped her gum in his face. I'll  help you with that Lexi said glaring  at Drake while laughing with me  receiving a glare from Drake. They never liked each other ever.

***********

When we got to my dad's mansions not a surprise he wasn't there and Damon got a house not far away from my house and Trisha would stay with me. We ordered pizza and we started talking about Devin and who's this gang that is a friend with him. I told Lexi to call Timber to see how the rest of the  gang is diong and if any there's  issues to call me up. And Marie still mad at what happened eailer and haven't came down from her room.

Aye let's watch a movie in the theatre  your rich Daddy have here Drake shouted from upstairs.

He has one?? I asked myself I haven't really looked around this place I think Marie mentioned it before.

Ooooooo let's go!!! Trisha screamed across the living room giong upstairs where Drake is at.

Hurry up bitches! She shouted again.i chuckle. Damon and Lexi got up giong to the theatre.

You coming? Damon asked eating a box of oreos.

Yea imma go get Marie she still mad I said rolling my eyes. He respond with a K and join the other ones. I walked to Maries room I knocked 4 times and called her but she didn't answer so I broked down her door. The room was cold and dead sclience she wasn't in her room I reached into my pocket and tooked out my phone having 3 missed calls from Marie. I called back and in her fourth ring she answered drunk.

HEYYYYY!!!UMM  I-I was just about to c-call you b-because im-- I cut her off.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!! I snapped at her. She stayed quiet and I hear music in the background making me growled.

ARE U AT A FUCKING CLUB!!! I asked but she kept quiet but she didn't hang up because I can hear her stupid breathing.

DAMON!!!!! I screamed he came running into where he heard the scream and concern writed all over his face and the others right behind him.

I need you to track down where Marie is at  I ordered him he nodded. In exact one minute he found her location.

"She's at the the club called 69" he respond. Okay let's go get the car Drake. I look around everybody getting their weapons just for safety. I grabbed my golden gun that belonged to my uncle and my six switchblades with my favorite weapon the chain whip.

 I grabbed my golden gun that belonged to my uncle and my six switchblades with my favorite weapon the chain whip

I hid them with  my sweater and I nodded at everybody and we left we put our game face on