Justin: JORDYN!

Jordyn: What?!.

Justin: You almost forgot to take your pills!

Jordyn: Ohh crap! Your right! I'm on it!

I went to the counter where Justin had sat my pills down. I opened the bottle and took out one of the pills. I walked over to the table and grabbed my water. I popped the pill into my mouth and took a sip of water. Once I got done taking that I started eatting. Justin and his mom had already started to eat while I was taking my pill.

Jordyn: Mmm, this good. Thank you Pattie!

Pattie: Ohh no proablem sweetheart.

Once we got done eatting I helped Pattie with the dishes and cleaning up dinner, while Justin was in the living room watching TV. I glanced at the TV and noticed I was on the screen. It showed a picture of me when they were putting me in the abulence.. It looked soo bad. I was covered in it.. Blood. It was just everywhere. It covered the whole bottom layer of my shirt.. I over hear the the reporter talking about me. "Jordyn Jay, the girl who got beat and almost killed by her parents. We just got news saying she just got out of the hospital today.. Poor girl. Her parents should be ashamed of themselves.. Lets see what shes got to say about it. Tomorrow at 8."

Justin: Jordyn! It sounds like your going to be on the news!

I was in the middle of wiping off the counters. I dropped the rag I was wiping it with and ran upstairs to my room. I closed the door kind of hard not meaning to. I ran to the bed and cried into the pillow. I don't want to talk to them! I dont want to talk about my parents! Im not ready!! I can't do it! Why can't they leave me alone?!?! I heard a knock at the door. I bet its Justin..

Justin: Jordyn.. Heyy its Justin.. Can I come in??

Jordyn: Noo! I want to be alone!

Justin: Alright.. I'll be downstairs if you need me. Your sure you dont want to talk?

Jordyn: Yess Justin! Now please leave me alone!!

~Justins POV~

With that I walked away without saying another word. I walked downstairs to see my mom finishing up cleaning the kitchen. I sat down at the kitchen table.

Justin: Mom, what did I do wrong?

Pattie: Sweetie you didnt do anything wrong. Shes just upset that she has to stand in front of a whole bunch of people and a crama which means a million more people are watching, and tell them how her parents abused her. She can't talk about that now. Shes not ready. It only stopped happening like 3 weeks ago, and shes been in the hospital that whole time.. You have to understand her point-of-view.

Justin: Ok, I'll try to understand. And I wont make her stand in front of all those people and do that!

Pattie: Ok sweetie. Just give her a little time for her to calm down then you can go up there and talk to her.

Justin: Alright.

I sat there just pasteing back and forth. I couldnt take it! I need to talk to her now! Im getting worried, I need to be there to comfort her! Its only been 10 minutes to! Forget it, Im going to talk to her! I walked upstairs and knocked on the door. I told her it was me. No answer. Crap. I cracked the door open and walked over to her bed. Ohh. Shes sleeping. She must of cried herself to sleep.. Poor Jordyn. I  tucked her into her covers then kissed her forhead. I whispered 'I love you' then walked out.

~Wensday Morning (Normal POV)~

I woke up and did my usual rutine.. Justin told the reporters to leave me alone and made them all feel sorry for me. I love him. He also told me that I get a big suprise today at school! I cant figure out what it is, I tried makeing him tell me but it didn't work.. Hmm I guess I'll find out later. Justin was waiting for me downstairs. I finished up getting ready and walked downstairs. I dressed a little nicer today since im going back to school and for the suprise.